COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Trump says FDA will fast track anti-viral treatments but FDA chief says it could take 1 year
"It's been around for a long time so we know if things don't go as planned it's not going to kill anybody," Trump told reporters at the White House.
"We have to remove every barrier or a lot of barriers that were unnecessary and they've done that to get the rapid deployment of safe, effective treatments and we think we have some good answers," Trump said.
Trump says FDA will fast track anti-viral treatments but FDA chief says it could take 1 year - CNNPolitics

lol. Like I keep saying they gonna rush this shyt out. Its about the money people.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I saw this on Boxden too. It's an old video, smoking related. This is not from COVID-19!!

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2851702

pJhtSXR.png

Thanks breh I will edit it out :salute: .

Someone sent it to me on whatapp.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah you just have to handle bills that hundreds, if not thousands, have touched...
:what:
I was thinking ain't the cashier going to still have to hand you back change. Most places you can use your credit card has self service machines and depending on the card you'll never have to touch anything but the card when using it.