COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
So yesterday, felt like I was ready to hang em up.

Woke up to nausea and the need to vomit. Stayed by the toilet for three hours and nothing happened.

Went to wash my face and brush my teeth afterwards. After doing that my chest locked up and was grinding against itself -lung to heart area- called up a doc and he said head to a emergency room.

They did an ecg and I was cleared. Then everyone was waiting for a covid-19 test. When we were called in for testing they asked for symptoms and said no one will be tested.

A guy beside me - separated by a tall blockade with shutters comparable to a urinal blockade - interacted with a positive covid-19 patient and had a nasty cough and fever. No test for him.

A lady who came back from the States was swabbed but was told, assume you have it and quarantine.

Seems like the info I received from the help lines are correct, if you have symptoms you will be told to stay home for 14 days.

There was one old lady with diabetes that was actually tested in turn leading to a positive result that was kept for monitoring.

As for today, now I'm losing touch with my body, I can't tell when i need to pee, the normal response isn't there, rather pain in my kidneys alert me I have to go.

Probably going back to the hospital.

On lockdown until April 1st.

Daps
This may seem dumb but I don't think this stimulus money will help. Maybe for those that lost their job and are really struggling but not for those working and able to survive. Watch them give people the money and businesses start opening back up and people going out and spending the money on bullshyt. I think they should do it all online and have every household be given an account and they buy necessities on there instead of giving them money to spend freely.

People need to pay credit cards, rent, mortgages, car notes

Supplies aren’t going to take care of those things. If some people don’t spend their money properly, fukk them.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
So yesterday, felt like I was ready to hang em up.

Woke up to nausea and the need to vomit. Stayed by the toilet for three hours and nothing happened.

Went to wash my face and brush my teeth afterwards. After doing that my chest locked up and was grinding against itself -lung to heart area- called up a doc and he said head to a emergency room.

They did an ecg and I was cleared. Then everyone was waiting for a covid-19 test. When we were called in for testing they asked for symptoms and said no one will be tested.

A guy beside me - separated by a tall blockade with shutters comparable to a urinal blockade - interacted with a positive covid-19 patient and had a nasty cough and fever. No test for him.

A lady who came back from the States was swabbed but was told, assume you have it and quarantine.

Seems like the info I received from the help lines are correct, if you have symptoms you will be told to stay home for 14 days.

There was one old lady with diabetes that was actually tested in turn leading to a positive result that was kept for monitoring.

As for today, now I'm losing touch with my body, I can't tell when i need to pee, the normal response isn't there, rather pain in my kidneys alert me I have to go.

Probably going back to the hospital.

On lockdown until April 1st.
Damn homie. I wish you the best

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
My job Marshall’s (clothing store)finally shutting down for 2 weeks. They paying employees 2 weeks based off the avg hours he or she work per week. So that’s pretty dope. I got 2 checks already there. So that’s 1 month worth of pay.

fukk I hope I don’t hear any horror stories from y’all man. shyt is crazy

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
again, testing is just revealing the cases already out there, not NEW cases. Assume everybody already has is. it's obviously been passed around the country for months now. People keep thinking it's spreading, it's already here. It's been here.

Why weren't the ICUs overrun in January like they are now?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I saw this on Boxden too. It's an old video, smoking related. This is not from COVID-19!!

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2851702

pJhtSXR.png

Maybe not ..

From article ->
26171522-8131269-image-m-74_1584634405887.jpg

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/prev...156540962/636x382_MP4_8633785590156540962.mp4

Fit-and-healthy gym-goer, 39, struggles to breathe from coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
that's how this economy works tho

Remember when W told scared Americans who were feeling real patriotic after 9/11, if they wanted to help the country to "go shopping"?

:ohhh:

Look it up if it was before your time. That entire 9/11 event helped wake me up out the Matrix.
Yeah I was in high school back then. Vaguely remember that but yeah you right.