COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said 1 place alot of people getting it is off the gas pump handles brehs.Gotta get some gloves.

Bout to cop them Dan Marino Isotoners :wow:

Its easy to forget things like that on the go, I just had a flashback of my one up (RN) at the time reminding us of little things like that in a staff meeting back in the summer lol. From that day i was awake lol, i stopped sleepin' on that kinda shyt lol. I've been a Cna for 9 years and work with special needs on the side. I STAY with that Sani' on me 365 days a year lol.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
85193416_10157640970780100_10598750925881344_n.jpg

Stay alert, brehs.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
re.

From what I have seen they are (were) testing using viral load rather than checking for anti-bodies. That might explain these false positives. There is a lot of info out there and it is changing by the day so that may no longer be current.

UK PM Boris Johnson said in his Downing Street crisis briefing today that the UK is close to having an antibody / immunity test for Covid19.

Timestamped 25m16s

This report as well.

A “game-changing” coronavirus test that can identify people who have been infected and consequently now have immunity even if they showed no symptoms is close to being developed, Boris Johnson has said.

Such an antibody test would enable frontline NHS staff to work safe in the knowledge that they could not be infected and allow people to return to normality even as the rest of the country remained in lockdown. It would also mean that scientists could discover one of the key variables crucial to understanding and combating the disease —

We’re close to test that reveals who’s immune to coronavirus, says Boris Johnson | News | The Times

@THE HEAVEST I am a computer programmer.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Public Health says the man in his 50s had an underlying health condition and was treated at Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital and Milton District Hospital

@trick

Underlying

My dad takes immuno-comprising drugs for his schizophrenia and has to go to the hospital every month for blood tests...I think I'm gonna make him wear a n95 mask and gloves for his appointments