COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Diabetes and obesity are all under lying dieseases. Your mom aint saying shyt new that we dont already know. Age dont mean shyt if u have issues with your health.
You misunderstood what I was saying (I'm trying to remain cordial so I'll refrain getting into it right now but your tone...). She was saying that we have a higher rate of comorbidities among the young by a WIDE margin compared to some place like Italy. Nearly damn near half our population is overweight. You go to a place like Italy where it's rare to see fat people because they walk everywhere and their portion sizes are much smaller. The point is we can't look at some place with different health levels than us and compared. That is all she was trying to communicate and my main point of sharing. Not that comorbidites lead to higher rates of death. Like you said, for most people this isn't new information but as I said I've seen people make the argument based on data in other countries that younger people are less at risk. In the US with our poor health you can't compared. This is something I think a lot of people don't think about. We have a larger unhealthy population which makes it a bigger concern for us than say Italy.

Let's be nice to each other here brother. Especially when parents are involved.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
shyt just got real here in nyc, cases doubled up to 4100 in one day and together with the medical boat trump sent we only have 4500 icu beds. Now they reporting this shyt can stay airborne from an infected persons sneeze or cough up to 3 hrs in the air smh.

People are still out here moving around like nothing this shyt is gonna be chaos soon, with our transit system and nyc having 8 million ppl still moving around its going to be nuts
My boy talking about going to a wrestling event there in June since the one we were going to in Tampa got cancelled. Told him it'll likely be a zombie wasteland by then. Gonna have to watch that escape from New York movie as a training video. :francis:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
This new found bromance between Cuomo and Trump frightens me as a NYer for some reason or another :lupe:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Day 284

We made it to the log cabin under the darkness of night. Thankfully getting here from the city was fairly uneventful. There are much more dead now than living. About 10 miles out we saw from our cover in the woods a small group of 4-5 including a kid. They were sitting around a makeshift fire pit, eating the charred remains of a horse. They are too close to the cabin. In a couple of days time, after we are settled in, Alan and I will head back to where we saw them. We’ll invite them to join our group. If they refuse...we’ll kill them. All of them. We simply cannot take any chances. Humans haven proven to be far worse than the virus.
:why:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You misunderstood what I was saying (I'm trying to remain cordial so I'll refrain getting into it right now but your tone...:ufdup:). She was saying that we have a higher rate of comorbidities among the young by a WIDE margin compared to some place like Italy. Nearly damn near half our population is overweight. You go to a place like Italy where it's rare to see fat people because they walk everywhere and their portion sizes are much smaller. The point is we can't look at some place with different health levels than us and compared. That is all she was trying to communicate and my main point of sharing. Not that comorbidites lead to higher rates of death. Like you said, for most people this isn't new information but as I said I've seen people make the argument based on data in other countries that younger people are less at risk. In the US with our poor health you can't compared.

Let's be nice to each other here brother. Especially when parents are involved.

U do realize the virus in Italy is more deadly then the one in the US and China right? So using Italy as an example in general is dumb. And i didnt disrespect u or your moms breh lol

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
U do realize the virus in Italy is more deadly then the one in the US and China right? So using Italy as an example in general is dumb. And i didnt disrespect u or your moms breh lol
Fair enough. But as a man you understand we can be a bit sensitive when it comes to our mom's so we are cool lol.

I'll probably start saying "I talked to somebody" to minimize any issues in the future. :ehh: