They just said Vaccine in 12 months

We are still 6 weeks away from the peak of this virus

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw this yesterday and was gonna drop the story link here and @ you. Drop ya story.

Ok so this trainer out the clear blue took a ride along with me the most of the day he's basically telling me about proper procedures and I should smile more and be more courteous and see the people face to face and deliver to the people's door...Even in apartment complexes this is where I basically started complaining because these people quarantining themselves in these apartments there should be no reason to travel up and down in these buildings with NO protection and we not even getting paid for it. if they want me to go up in these buildings with a smile on my face YOU BETTER PAY ME!!!:birdman:
Then he kept saying throughout the entire day maybe this job aint for you...:troll: inside I'm like :pacspit: amazon cocksucker this job don't care about any of us. fukk the rules fukk what you saying I'm gonna do things my way... WHY are you so happy about doing this shyt, we're working during a potential fukking plague, what is WRONG with you??? :why: this dude telling me I don't care about the virus I'm gonna live my life. :troll: I'm like...:why: nikka people are dying out here and you think it's a joke going all hard for this company providing customer service... FOH...:mjlol: dude is a cornball...

So we finished around 7:30pm and im driving back to the warehouse come to see they cleaning the ENTIRE warehouse cause two of the warehouse workers contracted COVID19!!!!! :why::snoop: I just looked at him like...:stopitslime: U fukking dumbass..

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Total Confirmed
Total Deaths
Total Recovered
They also need to start including hospitalization rates in this number too because that is often ignored and again the overwhelming of the hospital system is one of the main concerns. Also, what is the definition of "recovered"?

What I'm reading from accounts of people who don't die but deal with it is that it is taking a long time to recover to 100% but are well enough to walk around slightly. Posted about a 50-year-old black man who is "recovering" but he complains that he still has to walk around with a walker and oxygen because of the body aches and breathing issues. If that is considered "recovered' that is not what most people have in mind I imagine.