COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think the "Flu Bros" are non-existent at this point.. the NBA/March Madness/Schools shutting down ended that nonsense talk lol

No ...

There_Is_Another.jpg

@ShenJingPoQi

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
People without a job and facing losing everything are going to get desperate and start robbing/mercing people. Give it a month or two even after the Trump checks go out
I made a thread about this and it got bushed. I wonder why?:francis:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This will be the justification for the incoming "solutions".

Seriously man. You’ve been banned from official threads and at some point you need to understand people just don’t care about your stupid little theories.

Go discuss that shyt somewhere that you’re not banned.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m just glad I earned my remote position 3 months ago before all this shyt went down. My line of work won’t be affected for a long time, I’ve been on “wish a mf would” status forever a long time and now that I’m home all day every day to protect my family, some weak ngas will get got if they try me :russ:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If we pull all our troops to enact martial law here all those proxy wars we keep our noses in will boil over and not help much of the current situation either btw.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Poshmark, Ebay, Shopify, Instagram and Facebook Shop. As long as post offices are open you can still make money (and even if they weren't). Utilize those platforms that I just named to either flip products that you own or, if you're not trying to leave the house, find a supplier that's located in the US and get them to ship products for you (Etsy.com is the best place to find one). The ideal product is one that's small, lightweight and has a high perceived value. Search around and if you see one that fits that criteria, message the shop owner and asks them if they'll fulfill orders for you. People are buying products online in abundance right now.

If you're looking for Work From Home opportunities, hit up RatRaceRebellion.com, reddit.com/r/workonline and realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com. Job openings are posted there regularly. If you don't feel like going through an interview process and just want to hit the ground running, Mturk is a platform created by Amazon where you can do tasks and get paid for them. They do payouts twice a week directly to your bank account. My suggestion for that would be to grind it out, do a bunch of easy HITS/tasks until you reach 1000 and get as many qualifications as possible along the way. After that, better-paying tasks will become available to you. Eventually, you'll be able to make some decent money on that platform that should at least lighten your load or cover all your expenses. Turkerview JS and MturkSuite will make things much easier for you if you go that route. @MasterOfAllHeSurveyz can vouch for me on that.

If you can write somewhat decent, Textbroker, CrowdContent and Verblio (formely BlogMutt) are decent writer mills that are not that difficult to get into. They pay weekly. If you're not a writer but a fast typer, Rev is cool for transcription work. They have a test that you have to take which, when I took it, wasn't difficult. You just need a good pair of noise cancellation headphones. I got hired as a transcriptionist and video captioner by them. I don't use them often but when I do they pay on time (weekly through Paypal) and the assignments on the captioning side are interesting. I've done work for news broadcasts, cartoons, youtube channels, sitcoms etc. It's legit. Anyway, if I think of more I'll type it out. There's plenty of money to be made online. If you didn't have multiple streams of income before, now is the perfect time to start building towards that. Peace.