COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps

Keep hearing more and more stories about younger people get it, everyone should take caution

Absolutely terrifying
shyt ain't sweet out here
Now if it's doing this to people now and doing a number on Italy, imagine if this thing continues to mutate into deadlier and deadlier forms?
What happens when it interacts w/ mosquitos, then those mosquitoes bite us in the summer?
This ain't swine flu again people
This is next level

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I think this is the reason people are focused on "flattening the curve". It's not to eradicate it but to minimize the amount of people who are Ill at one time in order to spread out the impact to minimize the burden on the medical system.

Coronavirus_flattening_curve_1.jpg

That way, at least If you minimize the amount of patients in one time period you can treat them and make room for future patients. Otherwise you're going to end up with the spike and at that point now doctors are going to have to make ugly decisions when resources run out like who they will treat and who they won't. That will in turn will increase deaths because some people can't be treated due to lack of resources
We all know this by now. However, it doesn’t seem practical to destroy 100s of sectors of the economy for 1. Who’s to say a prior infected person can’t get reinfected?

Daps
sohh bodies droppin worldwide

south korea , one of the most pragmatic countries during this disaster, getting hit with a second wave

but wuhan has no new cases :troll:

okay, china.
be very afraid of what the coronavirus could potentially mutate into
rumor has it italy could potentially have a deadlier form of the virus not found anywhere else
what if the virus continues to mutate from that?

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Too many people out here acting like the pandemic doesn't exist even in cities on lockdown :snoop:

The problem is so many people mostly cacs were mislead by Trump and had them going on about their day and even being arrogant about the virus....talmbout "mainstream media caused this it's not real" :gucci:

Now they don't have a damn job a week later :ufdup:
fukk em

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
We wouldnt last 18 months. The vulnerable will die if this country collapses also. Which is what will happen by trying to lock down the country for 18 months. Folks will start rioting sooner than later as their retirement accounts go to zero and companies close and layoff.

Yeah, this is also a very real possibility too, and even though the post above I made said that lockdowns are most likely the best case scenario... There's no guarantee things will play out that way. I think this is where innovation is going to have to come into play, because a country without a workforce is lethal for everyone. If there's a way to protect people while going outside, to prevent people from getting sick, that's one option, but it's easier said than done. Some companies are allowing people to work from home, but due to the nature of many businesses (like hospitality, travel, retail, food and entertainment) this isn't possible. People for the most part have to be physically present in order for businesses to make money. If not, they'll just opt for options like Amazon, UberEats and Netflix.

Many companies are doing deliveries for food now, so maybe delivering to customers as well as combining digital shopping might be the next best thing. It can't work for everyone, but maybe going digital and giving people incentives as well as making changes to fit what's going on (like Universal bringing their movies online at $20) could be a good workaround.

I honestly don't know what the solution is, though. I don't know what would be the best move, so I have to assume the leaders in charge who have the resources are aiming towards that scenario. They stand to lose in all of this as well, and it wouldn't make sense for them to not act efficiently.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Oh no worries.. we been kicked this off breh..

The real question that's gonna come out of this that no one will wan't to answer is ..."do we let society crumble or do we just let the old and the sick die?" Italy is going through it right now.

From peak prosperity - these are the options.

X4Q3PDP.jpg

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Japanese man tests positive for coronavirus again
Officials in western Japan's Mie Prefecture say a man who was a passenger on a cruise ship that was hit by the coronavirus has again tested positive after recovering from infection.

The man, who is in his 70s, first tested positive for the virus on February 14 while he was onboard the Diamond Princess, which was under quarantine off Yokohama.

He left a medical facility in Tokyo on March 2 after he was confirmed negative. He returned to his home in Mie by public transportation.

But he started to feel sick and developed a fever of 39 degrees Celsius on Thursday. He went to hospital on Friday, and on Saturday was confirmed to be infected again.

He is now receiving treatment at a hospital in the prefecture.

Prefectural officials plan to trace his recent activities and carry out checks of people who have had close contact with him.

Japanese man tests positive for coronavirus again | NHK WORLD-JAPAN News

:mjcry: