COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm contemplating turning in my lease with 2 years left on it and just take the hit on my credit report.

For the first time, I have to consider the possibility that my employer might go under sometime, this year...

Or maybe I just want to get out of it regardless. Consumerism and capitalism has made us slaves to bills, debt and buying shyt we dont need.

Last edited:
Daps
I agree with you but right now the comparison is that Covid-19 is highly contagious and no vaccine vs. the flu which is less contagious and has a vaccine so by default Covid-19 is more dangerous as seen by hospitals currently being overrun
Agreed. Although I would say it’s more contagious mainly because of less immunity to it. Although they are reporting lots of new cases, they haven’t done much to report the cases of recovery (most of which aren’t requiring hospitalization at all) which is why we are telling people to stay at home in self-quarantine. We have a number of cases of people testing positive both on home quarantine and in the hospital that for a lack of better words are “doing well” with few to no symptoms and others that have been admitted for unrelated things that have gotten tested. Once widespread testing is available, it’ll be interesting to see what that does to overall case numbers and mortality rate.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I know some middle aged people who really seem to think we can just keep having a national lockdown (they're either unemployed or work at home).

No fukking way are young people (especially ones without families) staying locked down for a whole year and a half, and the world economy will collapse feom even 1/4 of that. Can't just keep throwing checks at people, eventually there will be inflation that makes that money worthless.

It's either that or we take even bigger losses. Of course we're not going to want to stay locked down but if that's what it's going to take... What other option is there? Cause the other one just says "fukk it, let the vulnerable die", and that's medieval as fukk. I don't think we wanna go back to those days. :francis:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
It's either that or we take even bigger losses. Of course we're not going to want to stay locked down but if that's what it's going to take... What other option is there? Cause the other one just says "fukk it, let the vulnerable die", and that's medieval as fukk. I don't think we wanna go back to those days. :francis:

I'm not saying we just let all the seniors die, but an 18 month lockdown will end up with a lot of people's livelihoods and even lives being lost.

I just hope someone comes up with a good solution.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We wouldnt last 18 months. The vulnerable will die if this country collapses also. Which is what will happen by trying to lock down the country for 18 months. Folks will start rioting sooner than later as their retirement accounts go to zero and companies close and layoff.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every stat you read is hella optimistic in my opinion
But we are seeing more and more that people are partying it up, even older people at the beaches and shyt.

tens of millions!
We got several months ahead of us to find out, several.
Italy has not reached it peak yet!
I can easily see over 10M die in U.S. alone
See but this logic is a fallacy based off the fact that we don't know how many cases there were prior to testing. We dont know how many cases have lapsed since testing has happened a few weeks ago. Its completely plausible that a large population has had and beat the virus already.

Daps
Not sure how long people in big cities can weather the storm for :unimpressed:

People in NY not gonna listen at all once weather start getting nice.

I predict they gonna open up bars and restaurants by late May. But they’ll be heavily sanctioned.