COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps

:hhh:

Besides these kids being stupid, Jesus Christ all those people look unhealthy in general.

full

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day, we are at the will of the media. It's whatever they say. They can save well the virus has halted and it's good to go back to regular life and everyone would just forget about it.

I'll be honest, if youre gonna test for this, you may as well test for the cold and flu too and have around the clock coverage.

Then you have idiots saying it can be over a million deaths when the flus, MERS SARS has HIGHER fatality rate.

This ain't something to joke about but at the same time it's not fukking Doomsday.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:rudy:They stay there for a paycheck fukkouttahere
Nah breh. A paycheck at a time where paychecks are about to not matter for a while isn't enough for someone to expose themselves to droves of people that can easily infect them, and cause them to go home and infect everyone they love. Telemedicine is big business now so they could stay home and get paid on some freelance shyt if it's just about getting bread.

There is going to be a lot of thankless and reckless work and crazy hours on the horizon that isn't gonna be worth it for the people that just went to medical school for the prestige and the check. Doctors and nurses are being called out of retirement and sent to other states to fill needs right now and we just getting started.

We're about to find out for real which doctors just wanted to get money and bytches and which ones are out here living their raps.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I hate working from home. Too many distractions. At work I have big monitors. At home a tiny laptop.

Have you tried connecting your TV to your laptop via a HDMI cable? That's what we do at work in our meeting rooms, and it's what I'm doing at home. You can extend your desktop so that you're using two monitors.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At the end of the day, we are at the will of the media. It's whatever they say. They can save well the virus has halted and it's good to go back to regular life and everyone would just forget about it.

I'll be honest, if youre gonna test for this, you may as well test for the cold and flu too and have around the clock coverage.

Then you have idiots saying it can be over a million deaths when the flus, MERS SARS has HIGHER fatality rate.

This ain't something to joke about but at the same time it's not fukking Doomsday.

this is true,
just think last week at this time everything was all good while im pretty sure if they were testing last week we would have seen these numbers and the same amount of deaths

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you tried connecting your TV to your laptop via a HDMI cable? That's what we do at work in our meeting rooms, and it's what I'm doing at home. You can extend your desktop so that you're using two monitors.

That’s not gonna work for me.