COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
If it takes 5-12 days for the virus to "show itself" so to speak, why don't we lock it down? Lock everything down except for essential services. If you're seen outside you're arrested. Gotta go hard now because you can't leave people to do the right thing. They can't be trusted.

If the US and UK can't get ahold of things, it's over. China will be the supreme world power.
What’s the point in locking down for 5 to 12 days if right after that everyone goes on and can continue to pass it?

Wait if we all lock down everyone’s infection will run it’s course and no more transmission :ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh, a lot of these people already had it. How many people had bad colds a couple months back thinking it was the flu or a bad cold and it was probably this?

I just think mad people had it earlier but now that we're tracking it, obviously the news is flowing in. It's going to get worse.

i kind of wish they would stop reporting on the numbers

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hard on China

told no lies though
Like I said China literally destroyed air line companies, service industries, countries paying out billions . Every country should give a middle finger to em, don't issue visas to chinese people and start using mexico or ish

i guarantee next year or a few years from now another disease will pop up