COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Donald Trump may be the biggest “Snowflake” who ever lived.
Why oh why are the stupid democrats once again falling for the bait of Chinese Virus and Kung Flu.
Don’t feed the trolls and they’ll go away.
It’s so nakedly obvious that the entire right wing is just trying to distract from Trumps incompetence and make it about race and have everyone go down the same predictable argument chains. For once can they just roll their eyes and focus on actual important issues and not look like the weak “triggered” ones?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I hate working from home. Too many distractions. At work I have big monitors. At home a tiny laptop.
That’s why I still go to the office. My manager hit me up today and was like “why are you still coming into the office? :mindblown:”, I told him I have double monitors at the office and the fact that no one is at the office makes my day even better and productive :blessed:

---

Superstar
Daps
a great depression will lead to a major war
:lupe:

Yeah breh, 3 separate friends have gone belly up in the last 2 weeks. The last friend was yesterday and he is a partner of my research firm. The virus we can conquer in a year or so but the economy is the bigger problem. The Fed has thrown unbelievable amounts of money at this cause we have the same data as they do at our firm and the economy is a real problem.

People need to stay their assess home and just relax the longer this goes on the worst this will be. Capitalism can't function without sustained periods of profit for a prolonged period of time.

3 months some
6 months not likely
12 months impossible

The longer this goes on and the longer these invincibles people talk about it doesn't affect me while transmitting the virus the worst we are off.

Either everyone starts wearing a mask or the federal and state government puts in a mandatory stay home for a few weeks so there can be containment or this goes on and on. A recession would come and go if quarantined for a while but that is okay we can live through recessions. Not easy but it's been done many times.

But the longer no revenue comes in for corporations it becomes not a worst-case scenario but a reality where depression will ensue.

Last edited: