COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
CORONAVIRUS
Chinese scientists destroyed proof of virus in December

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F174c7632-5b1b-11ea-af5a-24e708215318.jpg

Laboratories were told not to release any information and to hand over or destroy samples
REUTERS
Philip Sherwell, Bangkok
Sunday March 01 2020, 12.01am GMT, The Sunday Times
Chinese laboratories identified a mystery virus as a highly infectious new pathogen by late December last year, but they were ordered to stop tests, destroy samples and suppress the news, a Chinese media outlet has revealed.

A regional health official in Wuhan, centre of the outbreak, demanded the destruction of the lab samples that established the cause of unexplained viral pneumonia on January 1. China did not acknowledge there was human-to-human transmission until more than three weeks later.

The detailed revelations by Caixin Global, a respected independent publication, provide the clearest evidence yet of the scale of the cover-up in the crucial early weeks when the opportunity was lost to control the outbreak.

Censors have been rapidly deleting the report from the Chinese internet.

Caixin
shyt is crazy

I checked who else speaking on these news, seen bunch of chinese sub-reddits deleting posts containing these news :mjpls: "freedom of speech" hurry up and delete :damn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
CORONAVIRUS
Chinese scientists destroyed proof of virus in December

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F174c7632-5b1b-11ea-af5a-24e708215318.jpg

Laboratories were told not to release any information and to hand over or destroy samples
REUTERS
Philip Sherwell, Bangkok
Sunday March 01 2020, 12.01am GMT, The Sunday Times
Chinese laboratories identified a mystery virus as a highly infectious new pathogen by late December last year, but they were ordered to stop tests, destroy samples and suppress the news, a Chinese media outlet has revealed.

A regional health official in Wuhan, centre of the outbreak, demanded the destruction of the lab samples that established the cause of unexplained viral pneumonia on January 1. China did not acknowledge there was human-to-human transmission until more than three weeks later.

The detailed revelations by Caixin Global, a respected independent publication, provide the clearest evidence yet of the scale of the cover-up in the crucial early weeks when the opportunity was lost to control the outbreak.

Censors have been rapidly deleting the report from the Chinese internet.

Caixin
When they reported China was throwing out US journalists I figured it was because some shyt is being hidden or going down like this.
China Banishes U.S. Journalists from Wall Street Journal, New York Times and Washington Post

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
It’s crazy the amount of people that were sick in Nov/December

I didn’t even want to eat on Christmas .Worked out while being sick and almost had me :dead: and had an irritating ass cough that lasted damn near two months

Coworkers had it too and we would look at each other like :wtf:

no way this just popped up
This right here my nikka.
I dont get sick but i was at work with the fatigue and just mad sick in general.
More coworkers got sick this season than ive seen in a while.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it takes 5-12 days for the virus to "show itself" so to speak, why don't we lock it down? Lock everything down except for essential services. If you're seen outside you're arrested. Gotta go hard now because you can't leave people to do the right thing. They can't be trusted.

If the US and UK can't get ahold of things, it's over. China will be the supreme world power.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
On Friday it's gonna be 70+ degrees in my city :sadcam: It's gonna be hard to stay home when I rather go for a walk in one of favorite parks and enjoy the nice weather.

I'm heathly I'm just trying to avoid getting the virus and spreading it to other people.. I really hope things back to normal by at least mid May, gonna be hard to stay home on once the weather gets warm for good.