COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Just shut that shyt down now she called me selfish and giving me the silent treatment in a small ass apartment cause im looking out for both of us :gucci:

When this blow over im leaving this bytch for real :gucci:

Donating food when grocery store shelfs are bare then talkin bout we got re up on weed.......:gucci:

been pissing me off and we only been locked together a few days.

Only reason I aint left her and go back to my moms cause my grandma is locking herself up there and I may have to go back to work in 2 weeks. I cant risk infecting grandma.
:dead: coronavirus got niccas reevaluating their relationship :yes:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
my girlfriend doesn’t understand how real shyt can get. She’s about to donate so much food and wants to bluster our weed supply. I don’t care if she bought that food I been the nice nikka but I’m shutting this shyt down she too sheltered she never seen the bad side of people.

Permanently donate her

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But keep going to the beach and partying idiots

:stopitslime:

Breh, a lot of these people already had it. How many people had bad colds a couple months back thinking it was the flu or a bad cold and it was probably this?

I just think mad people had it earlier but now that we're tracking it, obviously the news is flowing in. It's going to get worse.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Huge difference in the fear is the current news and social media cycle, and confidence in the white house.. Right now we are on a minute by minute.... Everything is canceled, closed, and many businesses will never reopen... . Look at these numbers..economy will be unrecoverable if we continue to live in the anxiety we are in now, even if this shyt only does half of what swine flu did

On April 26, 2009, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services declared Swine Flu a public health emergency.[126] On October 24, 2009, President Barack Obama declared Swine Flu a national emergency in the United States. On November 12, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 22 million Americans had been infected with 2009 A H1N1 and 4,000 Americans have died.[127] On December 10, 2009, the CDC reported an estimated 50 million Americans or 1 in 6 people had been infected with the 2009 A H1N1 Virus and 10,000 Americans had died, by which time the vaccine was beginning to be widely distributed to the general public by several states.[128] On December 23, 2009 the CDC reported a reduction of the disease by 59% percent and the disease was expected to end in the United States in January 2010.

On January 15, 2010, the CDC released new estimate figures for swine flu, saying it has sickened about 55 million Americans and killed about 11,160 from April through mid-December.[129] On February 12, 2010, the CDC released updated estimate figures for swine flu, reporting that, in total, 57 million Americans had been sickened, 257,000 had been hospitalised and 11,690 people had died (including 1,180 children) due to swine flu from April through to mid-January.[

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
CORONAVIRUS
Chinese scientists destroyed proof of virus in December

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F174c7632-5b1b-11ea-af5a-24e708215318.jpg

Laboratories were told not to release any information and to hand over or destroy samples
REUTERS
Philip Sherwell, Bangkok
Sunday March 01 2020, 12.01am GMT, The Sunday Times
Chinese laboratories identified a mystery virus as a highly infectious new pathogen by late December last year, but they were ordered to stop tests, destroy samples and suppress the news, a Chinese media outlet has revealed.

A regional health official in Wuhan, centre of the outbreak, demanded the destruction of the lab samples that established the cause of unexplained viral pneumonia on January 1. China did not acknowledge there was human-to-human transmission until more than three weeks later.

The detailed revelations by Caixin Global, a respected independent publication, provide the clearest evidence yet of the scale of the cover-up in the crucial early weeks when the opportunity was lost to control the outbreak.

Censors have been rapidly deleting the report from the Chinese internet.

Caixin