COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s crazy the amount of people that were sick in Nov/December

I didn’t even want to eat on Christmas .Worked out while being sick and almost had me :dead: and had an irritating ass cough that lasted damn near two months

Coworkers had it too and we would look at each other like :wtf:

no way this just popped up

low key if they re tested flu samples of people who died of the flu in December wouldn’t be shocked if they tested positive for corona

it’s like aids :hubie:

How back in the day before it was common place people would just die of pneumonia then when they started testing etc it was ohh

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
low key if they re tested flu samples of people who died of the flu in December wouldn’t be shocked if they tested positive for corona

it’s like aids :hubie:

How back in the day before it was common place people would just die of pneumonia then when they started testing etc it was ohh
I was thinking the same shyt. There are probably a lot of people who were marked as dying of the flu before this shyt really popped off who probably died of this.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Just shut that shyt down now she called me selfish and giving me the silent treatment in a small ass apartment cause im looking out for both of us :gucci:

When this blow over im leaving this bytch for real :gucci:

Donating food when grocery store shelfs are bare then talkin bout we got re up on weed.......:gucci:

been pissing me off and we only been locked together a few days.

Only reason I aint left her and go back to my moms cause my grandma is locking herself up there and I may have to go back to work in 2 weeks. I cant risk infecting grandma.
quarantined w/ a bytch you cant stand :sadcam:

Can yall even buy legal weed anymore?
They closed the weed shops in Vegas, and in Chicago they aint selling to non medical people.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy the amount of people that were sick in Nov/December

I didn’t even want to eat on Christmas .Worked out while being sick and almost had me :dead: and had an irritating ass cough that lasted damn near two months

Coworkers had it too and we would look at each other like :wtf:

no way this just popped up
Said it a couple of weeks ago I wouldn't be surprised I had it.
I was sick in a way I never was. Sick for a whole month. Went through bouts of severity. It only went away for good last week. Constant dry cough and I remember one night I was coughing so bad I only slept for two hours. First time I ever had something like that.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
CAnt we just stop with these lockdowns if that ish isn’t even going to work then
I think this is the reason people are focused on "flattening the curve". It's not to eradicate it but to minimize the amount of people who are Ill at one time in order to spread out the impact to minimize the burden on the medical system.

Coronavirus_flattening_curve_1.jpg

That way, at least If you minimize the amount of patients in one time period you can treat them and make room for future patients. Otherwise you're going to end up with the spike and at that point now doctors are going to have to make ugly decisions when resources run out like who they will treat and who they won't. That will in turn will increase deaths because some people can't be treated due to lack of resources