COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I know they still open in Alabama. Some stupid ass white people from my way went to Orange Beach for spring break.

:unimpressed: I'm not even surprised

Ayo, @Michael's Black Son, do your thing breh

17090510165644993.gif

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Went for a long walk today every business either closed or with a sign in the window talking about steps they’re taking to deal with the virus.
Wife is out of work completely. Her two best friends both got laid off today and are freaking out.
My two closest friends both with a ton of anxiety about huge slowdowns and paying their mortgages.
I’m lucky for now but that could change quickly.
A lot of rough stories to read from the brehs on this thread.
We’re living through a completely surreal time and everyone’s gotta stay strong for each other and help with others mental health if you’re strong enough to.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I honestly think we've all been living with this shyt already
yup
Like I said before if you’ve had a bad cough sore throat or fever the past few months you prob had corona
It’s crazy the amount of people that were sick in Nov/December

I didn’t even want to eat on Christmas .Worked out while being sick and almost had me :dead: and had an irritating ass cough that lasted damn near two months

Coworkers had it too and we would look at each other like :wtf:

no way this just popped up

Last edited:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Just shut that shyt down now she called me selfish and giving me the silent treatment in a small ass apartment cause im looking out for both of us :gucci:

When this blow over im leaving this bytch for real :gucci:

Donating food when grocery store shelfs are bare then talkin bout we got re up on weed.......:gucci:

been pissing me off and we only been locked together a few days.

Only reason I aint left her and go back to my moms cause my grandma is locking herself up there and I may have to go back to work in 2 weeks. I cant risk infecting grandma.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
View attachment 28106

Ish is surreal half of the stores are dead I’ve counted like ten people in total and this is one of the biggest malls in Canada
A senator player got positive rona

apparently ottawa Senators used the same dressing room as Brooklyn Nets the following day. Crazy how contagious it is.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Just shut that shyt down now she called me selfish and giving me the silent treatment in a small ass apartment cause im looking out for both of us :gucci:

When this blow over im leaving this bytch for real :gucci:

Donating food when grocery store shelfs are bare then talkin bout we got re up on weed.......:gucci:

been pissing me off and we only been locked together a few days.

Only reason I aint left her and go back to my moms cause my grandma is locking herself up there and I may have to go back to work in 2 weeks. I cant risk infecting grandma.

ugh i hate bird brain females :scust: throw her to the bushes once that check hit lol