COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
There are some meds already and the best thing about it is the fact that those meds were created for other diseases (ebola in the case of remdesivir which is the most promising one) and are already evaluated, licensed and good to go without having to go through tests to see if they dont do damage to humans. They already successfully treated people in different countries with it and are currently running more test groups with severly & also moderately ill patients in different countries. Results will be in end of the month I read. Here in germany we also ordered it for someone that was in critical condition to treat him with it if it would get worse.

shyt like THAT should be front page headlines:

„Promising med being used on more covid 19 patients, after success in multiple cases“

thats what I wanna see, not „person xy predicts doomsday with zombies coming soon“

You're from Germany? :dwillhuh::ohhh:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Wear mask all the time when you're going outside, doesn't need to be medical grade mask as long it can prevent aerosolized droplets (surgical mask, scarf, handkerchief, bandana)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Alex Jones? Negged

Neg for being a snowflake and cult member.
source.gif

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Day 4 of working from home: joe Budden podcast and playing 2k , with a laptop next to me in case I actually gotta do something productive

boring as hell...not sure how much longer my company will allow this to even happen before they realize I ain’t really doing anything :mjlol:

no cap breh

this WFH shyt isn't the same at all, its crazy how being in an office makes you more productive just off rip because you know others are around you.

i got legit like 2 hours of work a day since this started, maybe an hour or so of meetings, rest of the day i'm kicking back

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Wear mask all the time when you're going outside, doesn't need to be medical grade mask as long it can prevent aerosolized droplets (surgical mask, scarf, handkerchief, bandana)

Yeah, don't bother listening to our officials. Protect yourself if you're out there They interviewed some doctor from a university on the local news and his reasons for us not masks were:
1) it's uncomfortable
2) you might touch the actual mask (so fukking stupid, just tell people to take it off with the elastic band then)
3) medical professionals need it more (true, but what about the general population. are they supposed to get infected when they do go out for supplies and groceries?)

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went to jewel before work at 6am and it was actually nicely stocked and I was one of the small handful of people there :ehh:

I talked to a cashier and she said the mass hysteria of people coming in started to die down since Monday

I’m currently about 40 miles northwest of Chicago