COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all the other viruses we've had, why don't I remember them spreading like this? What were we doing back then to prevent it cuz it wasn't like this? Something seems up. Contagious people infect others but it seems like the other viruses were better contained.

1) this one is more contagious, apparently twice as contagious as the flu. easier to spread

2) people who catch this can be asymptomatic carriers, so they’ll just be doing regular nikka shyt before they test positive. other viruses, like Ebola, people felt bedridden sick right away so they weren’t spreading it to the mass public

3) this happened in a city and country where people travel to. Wuhan is the manufacturing hub of the biggest manufacturing country.

4) the world was late to react to the severity of this. By the time we’ve been taking it serious, people already carried it across the globe

Any of the other recent viruses you can remember didn’t have all 4 of these factors combined

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
With all the other viruses we've had, why don't I remember them spreading like this? What were we doing back then to prevent it cuz it wasn't like this? Something seems up. Contagious people infect others but it seems like the other viruses were better contained.
This is a DIRECT result from lack of leadership and organization. Trump sycophants can say or do whatever they want, but the pure facts show that this administrations lack of response is what is causing the catastrophic spreading. He was 2 months too late in giving a fukk, and even then, it was the economy that forced his hand, not people, the absolute worst leader I have ever seen in any leadership role in my whole entire life.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Honestly I think I had this shyt in December :francis: I NEVER ever get sick but in the last week of December I was hit with a terrible flu. Was coughing like crazy all week and couldn’t get out of my bed. That shyt was passed to me by my mom who like me is usually never sick but the flu had her feeling like she was gonna die due to the respiratory problems.

A lot of people on social media have been saying the exact same thing, recall having unknown respiratory flu like symptoms around October through December, me, my mom and oldest brother included. It was the worst, longest and strangest sick periods I ever had.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Prayers up fam. Does she have any idea where she may have got it?
She's dealing with some demons (mental health and drug issues) so my father checked her into the hospital a few weeks ago. Apparently, she contracted it recently while in the hospital.

It's crazy man. The hospital is a dangerous place to be in right now.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I heard in some states they are closing non-essential businesses as this thing spreads. I work in the motorsports industry, I'm thinking we might get hit with the shutdown. Nobody thinking about buying motorcycles, dirt bikes, side-by-side, or atvs at this time, every last one of those is considered luxury items.

Daps
A lot of people on social media have been saying the exact same thing, recall having unknown respiratory flu like symptoms around October through December, me, my mom and oldest brother included. It was the worst, longest and strangest sick periods I ever had.

Me too breh. Around thanksgiving. It honestly coulda just been the flu, didn’t get anyone in my house sick so who knows

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
It's past midnight in Geneva and WHO still hasn't released the August 17th situation report on global COVID-19 numbers.....

I hope there ain't something they checking twice :francis:

Data is out.

US jumped over 100% by 1800+ cases to 3500+ cases
Canada went up by 1/3 with 120 new cases to 424; per capita wise this is about where the US is
UK up about 10% to 1,500, but the # of deaths more than doubled from 20 to 55
Spain, Germany, France all have 1k+ new cases; Germany and France both have over 6k cases, Spain over 9k
Italy has 3k+ new cases and 349 new deaths for 2,500 total; total cases probably going to pass 30k tomorrow