COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
Honestly I think I had this shyt in December :francis: I NEVER ever get sick but in the last week of December I was hit with a terrible flu. Was coughing like crazy all week and couldn’t get out of my bed. That shyt was passed to me by my mom who like me is usually never sick but the flu had her feeling like she was gonna die due to the respiratory problems.

same here; sometime in late December early January i wAs as sick as I ever been and still managed to somehow continue to go to work and do manual labor

but I legit felt like I was dying, complete lack of energy and back pain that I’ve never experienced before or since then

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We on page 666 :sadcam:
Page 201
IgXHnio.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
With all the other viruses we've had, why don't I remember them spreading like this? What were we doing back then to prevent it cuz it wasn't like this? Something seems up. Contagious people infect others but it seems like the other viruses were better contained.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
With all the other viruses we've had, why don't I remember them spreading like this? What were we doing back then to prevent it cuz it wasn't like this? Something seems up. Contagious people infect others but it seems like the other viruses were better contained.

Deceit, greed and a disregard for human life by the Trump administration.....:yeshrug:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They probably did spread like this, just wasnt reported.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
We on page 666 :sadcam:
Whole thread been a giant 666 :francis:
I just found out that my sister tested positive for coronavirus. Damn it man, I really hope this sh!t doesn't progress further :sadcam: :francis:
My sister works in a Dr.'s office. Been off and on sick for a bit now. Same symptoms. Only 27 people in Washington state could get tested each day when she was battlin it. She was one of 2 with symptoms. The other got tested - a Dr.
She never said he tested positive and she damn sure would have mentioned it.
She more or less just been exhausted throughout the last 2 weeks but otherwise.. "fine".
My ma dukes is set to retire on May 1. Just came off FMLA taking care of gramps and feels she owes it to these shytbags to work from now until 5/1 :snoop:
So cottamn mad at her for this shyt.
Brother, aunt and cousin all work in hospitals.
3 of them in WA, bro in Idaho and cousin in Cali.
This shyt is working my last nerve.

Prayers for your sis and anyone y'all commingle'n with, breh.

More Coli fam gonna have some similar admissions there's no way around it :mjcry:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

Folks saying a lot of shyt like this came from bats and that it's man made and all sorts of shyt. Somehow, this strain of coronavirus got spiced up to lay folks down. And it's still as contagious (probably more) as the common cold :francis: