COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
My biggest question is how long can this go on and whats the end game? Swine flu wasn't lowered from a pandemic for a year.. We in March of a January beginning... What's deemed "in control" enough for schools to reopen and cities to restart? Whoever makes that call of OK things are OK, opens themselves up to enormous liability.. America can't survive in shuttered schools and businesses for months on end... Everyone was aware of h1n1 but not to a shutdown point so as it passed through, every day it wasn't felt... As we get more tested , the USA cases have no choice but to multiply... That's my main question is, with no faith in the white house, and is living in a 24 7 news and social media cycle, how the fukk does this turn to calm?

H1N1 had a vaccine less than 6 months in. They know how to make a vaccine for a flu virus. No one has ever done a successful vaccine for any coronavirus.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I think I had this shyt in December :francis: I NEVER ever get sick but in the last week of December I was hit with a terrible flu. Was coughing like crazy all week and couldn’t get out of my bed. That shyt was passed to me by my mom who like me is usually never sick but the flu had her feeling like she was gonna die due to the respiratory problems.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Just got back from the supermarket. I havnt seen anything like it, every shelf was stripped bare and empty. Literally NOTHING.

It's funny how we take shyt like that for granted. I remember watching a news report about the situation in Venezuela and seeing clips of their supermarket shelves empty and barren. Never would I have thought the same would happen over here (UK). Crazy times.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It’s crazy seeing all these supermarket vids..

I live in the slums of the Bronx..and the 3 supermarkets near me have been crowded, but not chaos...and the 2 times when I went at like 7am it’s been pretty empty..besides toilet paper, eggs and meat...everything been available
I was at the Target at Bronx Terminal Mall around 11 today. Was online like one minute for self checkout and outside of toilet paper, tyson's frozen chicken, and digiorno pizza a lot of shyt was still available. The BJ's Wholesale didn't have a long ass line like that costco's in that tweet either. I didn't check the foodbazaar that just opened there but it was probably the same.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
So much for the Bay Area's Shelter-in-Place.

This was at 3pm. I live inland, not high population...very typical Tue. You can't really tell but there was plenty of cars on the road.
5e7QWbD.jpg

Might take a few days, arrests, or deaths to get compliance.

:francis:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I was at the Target at Bronx Terminal Mall around 11 today. Was online like one minute for self checkout and outside of toilet paper, tyson's frozen chicken, and digiorno pizza a lot of shyt was still available. The BJ's Wholesale didn't have a long ass line like that costco's in that tweet either. I didn't check the foodbazaar that just opened there but it was probably the same.

nikkas be going to the supermarket in the mall where the movie theater is across from da courthouse

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Honestly I think I had this shyt in December :francis: I NEVER ever get sick but in the last week of December I was hit with a terrible flu. Was coughing like crazy all week and couldn’t get out of my bed. That shyt was passed to me by my mom who like me is usually never sick but the flu had her feeling like she was gonna die due to the respiratory problems.

To be brutally honest, I too think i got this already a little after Christmas.

I’m normally pretty healthy but my body spiraled very quickly, and the only symptom that made no sense to me at the time was the diarrhea.

In hindsight it all makes sense. I work in Hoboken as well that has a huge asian population that travels to and from China.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from the supermarket. I havnt seen anything like it, every shelf was stripped bare and empty. Literally NOTHING.

It's funny how we take shyt like that for granted. I remember watching a news report about the situation in Venezuela and seeing clips of their supermarket shelves empty and barren. Never would I have thought the same would happen over here (UK). Crazy times.
hit up bossman