COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m honestly trying to figure out the end game for all this. Are we living in the purge simulation or the zombie apocalypse simulation

giphy.gif
Purge. If the effects are long term lung damage, it ain’t a good look. But if this vaccine they’re testing ends up turning Patient Zero (that’s the name they’re giving the first patient :merchant:) into some monster eating mutant plans might change. :sadbron:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
no takeout or delivery? Grocery store shelves are bare.

I’m working from home but can’t front it’s hard to concentrate.
Takeout and delivery options should still be made available

I also can't concentrate with this shyt. Not productive at all. First meeting at 930 and have 4 other calls today:snoop:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Anyone else see where Trump says it's going to last through July or August?

Buckle up folks...:francis:
I find it interesting that while most people don't believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth they are holding on to that statement as if he is an expert. Fauci not soon after said the guidelines would be revisited every 15 days. Only way this stretches into July/August is if people continue to be dumbasses and Trump refuses to go full lockdown. But I think the numbers by the end of the week will scare people straight. All in all I think this is more likely to be in control by the end of April than August.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Purge. If the effects are long term lung damage, it ain’t a good look. But if this vaccine they’re testing ends up turning Patient Zero (that’s the name they’re giving the first patient :merchant:) into some monster eating mutant plans might change. :sadbron:
but If everybody got the virus and most just ain’t showing symptoms then nikkas bout to start Turning into zombies. That’s is exactly how the walking dead started on that show. Everybody had the shyt they just ain’t start turning till they died.
giphy.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
but If everybody got the virus and most just ain’t showing symptoms then nikkas bout to start Turning into zombies. That’s is exactly how the walking dead started on that show. Everybody had the shyt they just ain’t start turning till they died.
giphy.gif
I was talking about the patient who volunteered for clinical trials for a vaccine. If this shyt backfires... :damn:

Zombie apocalypse isn’t something I believe will never happen. But I wouldn’t be shocked if it does. :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no takeout or delivery? Grocery store shelves are bare.

I’m working from home but can’t front it’s hard to concentrate.

Yeah you can do take out and delivrry

But who wants to take out a juicy steak and potatoes

Might as well make your own

If you don't go to Walmart at like 7am you can't