COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
The virus infects the nervous system too. People are afraid of reporting it because that would mean admitting that this disease is incurable for a long time and will end up infecting half the population.

True. Although, that's why they need to come out with the truth. If this is more serious than what they're currently telling people, society's in for a MUCH ruder awakening than we thought.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:beli:You in the cipher passing blunts after overcoming something you needed antibiotics to fight? You contact your boys to ask if everyone is good?

I road past my gym and it was full as usual. shyt is truly amazing how they really don't give a fukk.

Another thing that I noticed was a bunch of old wypipo with food stamps buying all the shyt in these stores.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had this not happened he would've gotten a second term. Closing that pandemic office and the bodies likely to drop:mjcry: between here and November will seal his fate.

I feel like the economy would have taken a bit of a tumble by that point if the corona didn’t happen. He certainly had a better chance at reelection then. It’s going to eat at him how he was a 1 term president. And will be regarded as the worst in modern history. The Trump brand will be synonymous with Enron

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Putting Jared akushner (no experience) In a position of this magnitude is reckless and has cost people their lives. When will this asshat be held accountable?
He still hasn't been held accountable for that disgusting shyt he's pulling on them NY and Baltimore residents from that Dirty Money ep :scust:

Government only continued to finance him :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ontario Premier Doug Ford is set to declare a state of emergency in the province as it looks to combat the spread of COVID-19, sources tell CBC Toronto.

As part of the declaration, the province will mandate the closure of restaurants and bars.

Ford will make the announcement at an 8:30 a.m. ET news conference at Queen's Park alongside Ontario Solicitor General Sylvia Jones, Health Minister Christine Elliott and Finance Minister Rod Phillips.

@jdubnyce

Cancel those romantic dinner plans with the wife :to:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
We’re about to enter a period of time where there won’t be nearly enough healthcare resources to treat the sick and a lot of people will die due to unavailability of care.
I would love for them to search social media histories and push the “hoax” “conspiracy” “you sheeple don’t get it” crowd to the very back of the line. Not the people being skeptical but the know nothing “experts” on Facebook and Twitter angrily screaming about how stupid everyone was to believe the media hysteria.
All things being equal the person who was vigilant and took the recommended precautions should get treatment far before the one trying to convince the equally stupid to go about their days as if nothing is happening.