COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
I’m honestly trying to figure out the end game for all this. Are we living in the purge simulation or the zombie apocalypse simulation

giphy.gif

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Ontario Premier Doug Ford is set to declare a state of emergency in the province as it looks to combat the spread of COVID-19, sources tell CBC Toronto.

As part of the declaration, the province will mandate the closure of restaurants and bars.

Ford will make the announcement at an 8:30 a.m. ET news conference at Queen's Park alongside Ontario Solicitor General Sylvia Jones, Health Minister Christine Elliott and Finance Minister Rod Phillips.

@jdubnyce

Cancel those romantic dinner plans with the wife :to:
Flatten the curve :damn:

Trudeau addressing us at 1130:lupe:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ontario Premier Doug Ford is set to declare a state of emergency in the province as it looks to combat the spread of COVID-19, sources tell CBC Toronto.

As part of the declaration, the province will mandate the closure of restaurants and bars.

Ford will make the announcement at an 8:30 a.m. ET news conference at Queen's Park alongside Ontario Solicitor General Sylvia Jones, Health Minister Christine Elliott and Finance Minister Rod Phillips.

@jdubnyce

Cancel those romantic dinner plans with the wife :to:

no takeout or delivery? Grocery store shelves are bare.

I’m working from home but can’t front it’s hard to concentrate.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Americans low key don't give a shyt about the elderly high key

We don't need to self isolate you Do.

Stop going to the bank to to take out cash so you can pay bills in person and learn to use a gat dam smart phone

With ya old ass

Last edited: