COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wonder if any stimulus money will be given to sellers, or if Amazon will waive FBA fees for a few months.
source.gif

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Mother still on that church tip talking about "God can stop this overnight! It's time to come together in prayer!" I know one of those bozos at that church is pumping her head full of nonsense. :francis: Pops is out of the country (left b4 this really popped off) and he is livid/scared. Selfish ass Pastor talking about her birthday celebration :scusthov:

If I gotta drive by her crib and physically prevent her from going I will. If I have to call the police on a church I'll do just that :camby:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Besides all kinds of fukk shyt probably being squeezed into these emergency bills, I think in the aftermath of this these measures will be viewed like the 2008 bailout except even worse
So far none of these grants/loans have been effective. Trillions of dollars just being given to big corporations willy nilly.
At this point fukk the corporations/wall street, it might be cheaper to just pull a Andrew Yang and give the money directly to us :francis:
We gotta figure out a way to break this cycle of these corporations being too big to fail because everyone depends on them for "jobs"

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Besides all kinds of fukk shyt probably being squeezed into these emergency bills, I think in the aftermath of this these measures will be viewed like the 2008 bailout except even worse
So far none of these grants/loans have been effective. Trillions of dollars just being given to big corporations willy nilly.
At this point fukk the corporations/wall street, it might be cheaper to just pull a Andrew Yang and give the money directly to us :francis:
We gotta figure out a way to break this cycle of these corporations being too big to fail because everyone depends on them for "jobs"
2008?

Goddamn I am old

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Takeout and delivery options should still be made available

I also can't concentrate with this shyt. Not productive at all. First meeting at 930 and have 4 other calls today:snoop:

My girl work for the city and she still has to come in :francis: Not understanding why they’re forcing people like her who can do their jobs remotely to commute in and be in an office all day. It’s completely unnecessary and dangerous as fukk at this point. Not to mention, the city gonna shut them down in a week or less. All this shyt is just for “optics” and perception. Not giving any fukks about the health of their staff.

I’m “working” from home too but barely working. Like you, can’t really concentrate and just going through the motions joining my meetings. Yesterday our VPN got too overwhelmed and we had to log off for the day. Hoping it happens again today :yeshrug:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Mother still on that church tip talking about "God can stop this overnight! It's time to come together in prayer!" I know one of those bozos at that church is pumping her head full of nonsense. :francis: Pops is out of the country (left b4 this really popped off) and he is livid/scared. Selfish ass Pastor talking about her birthday celebration :scusthov:

If I gotta drive by her crib and physically prevent her from going I will. If I have to call the police on a church I'll do just that :camby:
As is my mom. I hate that I'm in DC and shes in Texas right now. Called her yesterday and told her be cautious, wear gloves, etc. etc. Wasn't trying to hear the "I'm covered by the blood" rhetoric. I want her to take it seriously. She understood. She also didn't realize that people with diabetes have a problem with this virus. That's probably why she understood.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Older people are so damn stubborn it pisses me off. You can't tell them anything because they won't listen. I can't believe I have to tell my mother to stay inside at her age.
:dahell: