COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
- China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. (Not enough new cases to support them.)

- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They're going to suggest same medication, globally.

- Researches of the Erasmus Medical Center claimed to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

- 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,

- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered, able to return to everyday life.

- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid-19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

And the media wont bother to tell the world any bit of good news.:francis:

Thanks for some good news breh:ohlawd:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
- China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. (Not enough new cases to support them.)

- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They're going to suggest same medication, globally.

- Researches of the Erasmus Medical Center claimed to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

- 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered, able to return to everyday life.

- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid-19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

:blessed:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
bYtrtfA.png
Even our local newscasters are sitting farther away from each other than usual:unimpressed:

Damn.

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at

Its finished. Game over for Carona

Yall were worried too much :russ:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Tom Hanks and his wife have already been let out of Austrailia and he’s doing ok and he’s around 70

I’m not saying we shouldn’t shut shyt down we should to get it under control and it is dangerous to older and sick people but gun to my head when we look back will this be some sort of huge killer that was worth shutting things down for months and destroying the economy for and making people lose their jobs? Probably not but I see why we have to do it as a precaution and I also see why if too many people have it at one time it can overwhelm the hospitals and would F a lot of people over
If it infected every last old person in your community and killed them or gave them permanent lung damage you wouldn't dare say that. Its a dangerous virus breh at this point we STILL are under reacting :francis:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
yup, this is why people just saying high survival rate is not something I care about. I want no damage to my lungs
Crazy to see everybody experiencing what I've experienced my whole life with not having my full lung capacity, I am a severe asthmatic who's spent months in ICU's of hospitals. I've had pneumonia in both lungs

I relate all too much to the stories of having lung pain and not being able to breathe:mjcry: Eventually it gets to the point where you wanna give up and let go because your body is so exhausted, I don't wish that pain on nobody

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
And this is why staying indoors unless you need to restock on items or your job requires you to do so is the smart idea. I think there was a tweet thread posted a day or so ago where this man's wife caught the virus (healthy prior to this, btw) and it's been tearing her up something fierce.

A common theme is that it seems like you'll get sick for a short period of time, things get calm, and then it hits you again like a truck out of nowhere. Weird how that works, I wonder why that is...