COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Is there any good info on how this damages the lungs even the young ppl?

Exactly. Nobody is talking about this. They just say young people get over it, but what is it doing, since they claim it deteriorates lung organs?

If you initially fight it off as a younger person, what does it do to your lungs post infection, since they are claiming 50% of population will get it??

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope they don’t close the stores yet (Toronto). I have to buy a cable for my computer.:sadcam:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Exactly. Nobody is talking about this. They just say young people get over it, but what is it doing, since they claim it deteriorates lung organs?

If you initially fight it off as a younger person, what does it do to your lungs??

BINGO

This can affect you for the rest of your life, even if you get over it. It causes extensive lung scarring. It invades your CNS and other organs. It makes your immune system goes haywire.

I do believe this can shorten your lifespan, even if you survive.

Over 50% of the ICU cases in Italy are under 60 years old. Why is that?

They tell you you make a full recovery, but the truth is that they still have a whole lot to learn about this virus

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My brother got shytted on. :wow:

For years I have worked part time ( and for a 3 year period I was full time ) for a sports media company. They provide scoring equipment and software and on site support for the NBA, NHL, PGA Tour, Tennis, and some other contracts like the Olympics, and Snowboarding etc.

I work Part time for the NHL Helpdesk. Got the call from my boss right before it was announced that the NHL was shutting down. No big deal for me. Its my secondary gig and its over at the end of April anyway once they get to the later rounds of the playoffs.

I got my brother a job there when he moved down here to Jax 5 years ago cause he has a degree in IT. He quickly rose up in the ranks and is one of their main on site guys for the PGA Tour. He goes to almost all of the main PGA events and helps coordinate the monitors and scoring system on site. Probably travels over 150 days a year. He was working The Players Championship right her in St Augustine when the call came down that they were shutting down the tour for right now. Company told him until its back up the employees will have to use their PTO:hhh:

Now granted my brother always has a huge bank of PTO cause they acrue theirs pretty quickly and for every weekend he works on the road they give him extra pto hours. But that is some bullshyt:scust: And what happens when the PTO eventually runs out? He is going to try and get answers today.