COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Y’all need to know about Occam's Razor. People are too quick to believe in conspiracy theory and not history or medical facts.

I suspect this stems from people's distrust of the government. Which is warranted, because let's face it, they definitely do lie. Roses are red, and the sky is blue.

But at this point, everyone stands to lose. There's no gain in the government creating a virus hoax that hurts themselves to this degree, it's like wearing a bulletproof vest and then shooting yourself in the head. And it's those same super-skeptical people that are gonna wind up hurting themselves or other people because they didn't want to listen to anyone.

People are stubborn, but pride always comes before the fall. Sometimes they have to learn the hard way.

Logistics wise it's impossible to enforce a quarantine but it is heading towards a soft quarantine where everything is shut down so people don't got anywhere to go :yeshrug:

Which is the next best thing, because if you put a nation-wide curfew, people are bound to get buckwild. At least if you shut things down, you have some knuckleheads to deal with, but it's probably not going to feel like people's rights are being stripped from them.

They put your boy from Kentucky who refused to self isolate under armed guards

Coronavirus patient under 24/7 armed guard after refusing to self-isolate

If this becomes the norm, I could see this easily creating even more tension than before. But I mean, he's refusing to self-isolate, so I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. What the hell is he thinking? :mjtf:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
last few pages

original.jpeg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
People at my job still think it's a joke. But the boss doesn't. Thank god. He's offering unlimited overtime for the next 2 weeks. I will be there every day.

I'm literally the only one taking advantage of it.

:francis:

They keep talking like...oh it ain't that bad like whole countries aren't shutting down. The economic impact is what scares me.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People at my job still think it's a joke. But the boss doesn't. Thank god. He's offering unlimited overtime for the next 2 weeks. I will be there every day.

I'm literally the only one taking advantage of it.

:francis:

They keep talking like...oh it ain't that bad like whole countries aren't shutting down. The economic impact is what scares me.

Aren't you afraid about catching yourself by being around other ppl? Do you take precautions like wear a face mask?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Vegas is getting DEVASTATED by this...I had 2 uncles that worked for MGM that were layed off today...them and Wynn shutdown and expect the rest of the strip to follow shortly.....Never seen Vegas shutdown ever...this shyt has the whole town ready to lockdown
Greedy ass hotels

They cant go 2 weeks without making money lol pathetic