COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
BINGO

This can affect you for the rest of your life, even if you get over it. It causes extensive lung scarring. It invades your CNS and other organs. It makes your immune system goes haywire.

I do believe this can shorten your lifespan, even if you survive.

Over 50% of the ICU cases in Italy are under 60 years old. Why is that?

They tell you you make a full recovery, but the truth is that they still have a whole lot to learn about this virus
Virus hasn't even been around a year and yet someone has had time to be affected their entire life?
What long term study is this claim based on?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Michigsn shut down restuarant and bars. Just limit the amount of people. Not shut it down all together.

Michigan governor shuts down bars, restaurants ‘eat-in’ service amid COVID-19 outbreak

They know people are going to try and get by the rules. Greedy owners will try to fit in more people. At least you can still get carryout/delivery

I just saw the restaurant/bar/honky tonk owners in Nashville were complaining about the mayor wanting to shut them down. People don't want to follow the rules, so they have to come with some hard rules.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Virus hasn't even been around a year and yet someone has had time to be affected their entire life?
What long term study is this claim based on?

If you have lung scarring, that will affect you for your life. This virus has shown that it can do that.

If it’s being found in spinal fluid, what is this going to do to your CNS?

What long term effect does it have in your immune system?

They tell you you’ll make a full recovery, but they don’t know that for sure given all of these variables.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Put Toronto on lockdown.:mindblown:Why are we working?

They better do it this afternoon.

Anybody started wearing face masks? I know they say it doesn't help but I don't see how it would hurt

https://amzn.to/2Qeq7UX

I did, but my lungs are already fukked and I've had two surgeries so I have to wear it. My lungs already hurt now from the cold weather, so I decided to wear the n95 masks now. The ones that don't help are the regular surgical masks...the droplets that spread coronavirus are small and can still get through. Plus it could spread through the eyes

@Lord Scarf they're making you wear goggles when you're examining people right?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Rich people getting ready to retire while regular folks gotta continue working to pay bills.

You can run but you can't hide tho. This isn't a situation where money can save you from catching that virus

You can stay at home, but you'll still need supplies, you'll still need to get stuff from the public sector.

The only truly well off people in this case are the ones who know how to survive by killing their own food, garden etc

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'm a wastewater operator we ain't closing carona probally in the air at this moment as a Jehovah witness I'm wondering is this something important the beginning of the End we will see. I'm noticing ex members trying to get back. I'm ready for whatever.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My brother got shytted on. :wow:

For years I have worked part time ( and for a 3 year period I was full time ) for a sports media company. They provide scoring equipment and software and on site support for the NBA, NHL, PGA Tour, Tennis, and some other contracts like the Olympics, and Snowboarding etc.

I work Part time for the NHL Helpdesk. Got the call from my boss right before it was announced that the NHL was shutting down. No big deal for me. Its my secondary gig and its over at the end of April anyway once they get to the later rounds of the playoffs.

I got my brother a job there when he moved down here to Jax 5 years ago cause he has a degree in IT. He quickly rose up in the ranks and is one of their main on site guys for the PGA Tour. He goes to almost all of the main PGA events and helps coordinate the monitors and scoring system on site. Probably travels over 150 days a year. He was working The Players Championship right her in St Augustine when the call came down that they were shutting down the tour for right now. Company told him until its back up the employees will have to use their PTO:hhh:

Now granted my brother always has a huge bank of PTO cause they acrue theirs pretty quickly and for every weekend he works on the road they give him extra pto hours. But that is some bullshyt:scust: And what happens when the PTO eventually runs out? He is going to try and get answers today.
Looooot of companies are doing this. Its fukked up and a cheap way to solve the problem. Using your PTO for some shyt you ain't cause and you not even on Vacation.
:snoop: