Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
7IZfK4u.png

Daps
Anybody started wearing face masks? I know they say it doesn't help but I don't see how it would hurt

https://amzn.to/2Qeq7UX

Saw and Asian woman at the grocery store with a hat, mask, and gloves with a cart full of Lysol and Spam. I don’t know if she was trying to stay healthy, or hiding herself because she was Asian, and didn’t want to be noticed, but it was still obvious to see with her eyes.

I’m not getting masks just yet, because I’m prepped to be home until further notice

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I work for Raytheon and they ain't told us shyt yet. My wife still active duty air force was told previously they could work from home. Now they are saying no to that because they would overload the network. Man fukk them.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
China released this shyt on purpose so they can move into the super power spot by destroying every other country. They probably got the vaccine already. :wow:

When I speculated on this a couple of weeks ago, mad people in this thread jumped on me. In the realm of possibility...

Chinese be running the misdirection play like a mutha. You never know.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
When I speculated on this a couple of weeks ago, mad people in this thread jumped on me. In the realm of possibility...

Chinese be running the misdirection play like a mutha. You never know.

nah, a couple of us flirted with that point. People aren’t ready for that discussion yet because what ensues after is very complicated