Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
pVI1Qp9l.png

Mars One Astronauts - Mission - Mars One

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad I'm not at the prison anymore:whew: but they canceled my classes for 2 weeks. Was supposed to be doing details at the sec tourney but that got canceled.
So how much of this is population control?how much pushing us into a money hungry free for all? I thought it was illegal to raise prices the way stores have. What happens if #45 catches it, then what?

#45 already caught it, and hiding it. He's looking sicker and speaking slower than usual. Its gonna snuff him out.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
The potential job losses coming down from all of this :whew:

Govt is gonna have to have some no compromise non bs stimulus/bail out package for the avg person...
you right breh im just thinking of all the club promoters bottle girls bartenders people who cook at these places like they all instantly out of work tomorrow in LA for god knows how long

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I have a:
  • Sore throat
  • Dry cough
  • slight warmth but I don’t think I have a fever.
I’m sure I’m fine.
:hamster:
Feel better soon fam. I’ve been isolating since Thursday for similar feelings (I had vertigo too)

on another note I feel for those in nursing homes and the homeless right now.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Have to wait a month to reassess my travel plans for LA and Vegas in May. As it currently stands niether AirBNB or American Airlines are issuing refunds for May add of yet. Hopefully we all take caution this shyt has peaked by then. Otherwise I'm hopping the extend refunds to May travel. nikkas done sunk thousands into flights, bnbs, events and girls smh can't take that L