COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I wonder if this will still work for us.. this country been wilding the last 5-7 days ..

I was reading some science journal (I’m so existed with this shyt, I’m not even gonna try to find it right now) that obesity was a MAJOR complicating “co-morbidity” in the European countries that have been hit hard.

We’re some of the most obese, probably the least prepared. We got leadership that has no plan (even CVS, Walgreens were apparently blindsided by the drive through testing thing that Trump mentioned.

this is all a recipe for disaster for the US.
What if we actually get hit the hardest out of everyone
I don’t think it’s any doubt that we will be

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if this will still work for us.. this country been wilding the last 5-7 days ..

I was reading some science journal (I’m so existed with this shyt, I’m not even gonna try to find it right now) that obesity was a MAJOR complicating “co-morbidity” in the European countries that have been hit hard.

We’re some of the most obese, probably the least prepared. We got leadership that has no plan (even CVS, Walgreens were apparently blindsided by the drive through testing thing that Trump mentioned.

this is all a recipe for disaster for the US.
What if we actually get hit the hardest out of everyone

Lol at being blindsided ...

All this shyt shouldve been talked about in January

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would you rather you or your family go to a hospital with black friday crowds or when they have bed space a couple months down the line

thats what people don’t get. It’s not that this disease is an automatic killer but if people especially sick and older people can’t get proper help because the icu’s and hospitals are overcrowded that’s when it becomes deadly. So if we can spread it out more instead of everyone getting it at once it’s easier to treat.

People are selfish. Sure most of us here could get it and Just ride it out without medical help and it would be a few weeks then we’d recover but all of us have parents aunts and uncles grandparents who won’t be so lucky and need medical attention if they get it so think about them instead of yourself

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
America is a gawtdamn service economy largely. shyt gonna get rough. I wonder what's coming down the pipeline

The potential job losses coming down from all of this :whew:

Who wants to go out and spend after months of not working with the thought of a rebound happening in the fall? This is just the beginning, think about the landscape months from now.

Govt is gonna have to have some no compromise non bs stimulus/bail out package for the avg person...

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:hhh:
Because that’s all black folks are worried about in a situation like this? Not being able to gamble away their money. Some of you stay telling on yourselves.
Certain types. Yes. Chris Rock broke it doen years ago on "Bring the Pain". I know black people who could get nice jobs buy would rather smkke weed. Does that make sense. Not to me, but that's the mindset