COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
GOT THIS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE .. SAME DUDE WHO TOLD ME KOBE’S PILOT WAS ARMENIAN BEFORE THE NEWS CAME OUT:

Just got this from a friend who works at one of the largest insurance companies
physician at the Clev. Clinic who just got out of a two hour briefing with the president:

“Please be advised, within 48 to 72 Hours the president will evoke what is called the Stafford act. The president will order a two week mandatory quarantine for the nation. Stock up on whatever you guys need to make sure you have a two week supply of everything. Please forward to your network.”

I got that exact same message from a coworker of mine who’s friend works with the FBI. IDK if it’s just a rumor or real b/c Trump so far has basically allowed each state to do what it wants to do, but given the seriousness of this situation he may not have a choice

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
‪if I am “self isolating” and distancing now isn’t that just prolonging infection down the line via people who didn’t?‬

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Wait

Wait!

WAIT!!

there ain’t no national quarantine!!”

just to declare it 3 days later lol

This can't be life, this can't be love..
This can't be right, there's gotta be more, this can't be us

nsmP5QG.png

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Hoping & Wishing this shyt don't effect USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc. Now if that were to happen, Then we'd be in for an economic crisis of unbelievable proportions :mjcry:
Post Office has no plans of shutting down breh:mjlol:
I have to go downtown to work tomorrow..
There really isn’t a contingency plan for this..
We barely have hand sanitizer at corporate..
The offices are well without proper cleaning materials
Was a carrier for 11 years..
And our office stayed filthy..
Even with a janitor..
There was one person infected at a plant already..
I want to say in the Seattle area..
The post office is reactive..
Not proactive..
So while y’all are at home..
Please leave your mail people alone..
They don’t want to get sick as well..
They have families to care of too..
Wait until they leave your mailboxes...
Before running to it like unhinged maniacs..

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
‪if I am “self isolating” and distancing now isn’t that just prolonging infection down the line via people who didn’t?‬
if I understand your point, yes you might get it eventually after the isolation anyway, but the less people infected at the same time the better since we don't want the medical system running over capacity

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Flying to China and getting treatment might be a better option than trying to get it here:mjgrin:
There’s so many countries in the Southern Hemisphere that won’t bad. A smart man would be thinking about closing deals to bring in extra ventilators and medical staff from Mexico, China and Canada

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if I understand your point, yes you might get it eventually after the isolation anyway, but the less people infected at the same time the better since we don't want the medical system running over capacity

I wonder if this will still work for us.. this country been wilding the last 5-7 days ..

I was reading some science journal (I’m so exausted with this shyt, I’m not even gonna try to find it right now) that obesity was a MAJOR complicating “co-morbidity” in the European countries that have been hit hard.

We’re some of the most obese, probably the least prepared. We got leadership that has no plan (even CVS, Walgreens were apparently blindsided by the drive through testing thing that Trump mentioned.)

this is all a recipe for disaster for the US.
What if we actually get hit the hardest out of everyone

Last edited: