COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
corona-virus-tests-8-countries.jpg
Did you check the * at the bottom? I know for instance my state has been doing its own testing. A test was developed at John Hopkins Hospital. Also take into account the fact that a lot more testing has been done since 3/8 and more are a lot more are coming since more tests are available now. And I fully believe most of these countries are lying

Especially one that is run by the mafia and the Vatican
:dead:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk does every company that has my email address have to update me on COVID-19

“We here at EA games would like to update you on our coronavirus efforts...”

Bruh I don’t give a shyt what you, Google Nest, Pet Smart, or anyone else is doing right now.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
See it’s tweets like this that got people panicking becuz numbers don’t tell the whole story. The US should have way more cases than Italy becuz NYC alone has half the population all of Italy does. Which means the US should be on pace for way more deaths. But it isn’t. Being on the same trajectory as Italy says way more about them than us
Yeah the U.S is 32 times larger than Italy

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
See it’s tweets like this that got people panicking becuz numbers don’t tell the whole story. The US should have way more cases than Italy becuz NYC alone has half the population all of Italy does. Which means the US should be on pace for way more deaths. But it isn’t. Being on the same trajectory as Italy says way more about them than us

We are in that trajectory and we are barely even testing. It's gonna be bad.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Did you check the * at the bottom? I know for instance my state has been doing its own testing. A test was developed at John Hopkins Hospital. Also take into account the fact that a lot more testing has been done since 3/8 and more are a lot more are coming since more tests are available now. And I fully believe most of these countries are lying

Especially one that is run by the mafia and the Vatican
:dead:
Even with private testing we are not nearing the rate of tests of other countries. Even the Trump administration, through Dr fauci is admitting we are significantly failing in this regard. This is objective fact.

We dropped the ball from the start. See the following article

‘It’s Just Everywhere Already’: How Delays in Testing Set Back the U.S. Coronavirus Response

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

we arent testing anybody. Our real numbers are very likely through the roof.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
My hubby tried to eat a 2nd bowl of cereal and I hit him with the :martin:. We need to conserve our rations!

I was 100% kidding but I think I made him feel:flabbynsick:.

Just making a joke, but he feeling some type of way :manny:.

Edit: meant to post this in Random Thoughts , but I think it kinda still applies here lol

:heh: