COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
See it’s tweets like this that got people panicking becuz numbers don’t tell the whole story. The US should have way more cases than Italy becuz NYC alone has half the population all of Italy does. Which means the US should be on pace for way more deaths. But it isn’t. Being on the same trajectory as Italy says way more about them than us
:stopitslime:We're not even testing properly here in the US. So yeah those numbers are way below the actual #, which makes it even scarier.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The strain of influenza (Swine Flu) also turned out to have a case fatality rate of just 0.02% — well below even many typical seasonal influenzas.

Everything that’s known about the new coronavirus so far suggests that it’s an entirely different beast than its most recent pandemic predecessor. Peter Jay Hotez, a professor and dean of the tropical medicine school at Baylor College of Medicine, told us that the new virus, which is known as SARS-CoV-2, is considerably more transmissible and more lethal than H1N1.

For those reasons, he said, “the urgency to contain this coronavirus is so much greater than the H1N1 2009 one was.”
Yea it definitely appears that this is worse but with so many people going undiagnosed we will prolly never know

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Everyone that keeps harboring on the exploding number of confirmed cases are silly, it's OUT THERE. The more we test the more we will find, it's that simple. This thing has been unchecked here for 2/3 months now. All we can do is isolate the more susceptible ones at this point. Practice good hygiene and yeah probably avoid mass gatherings. Just remember those boys Gobert and Mitchell had it and were ready to play. Think about how many of us may have had it and didn't skip a beat

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
89722703_10221370695766448_8943700967883276288_n.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Brehs... this shyt is more frightening than the movies. You can't even call this scare mongering anymore. This is truly going to wipe out a lot more people worldwide if it can incubate inside someone for that long undetected.:ohmy::no:
I posted this at the start of February. :palm::sad:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Everyone that keeps harboring on the exploding number of confirmed cases are silly, it's OUT THERE. The more we test the more we will find, it's that simple. This thing has been unchecked here for 2/3 months now. All we can do is isolate the more susceptible ones at this point. Practice good hygiene and yeah probably avoid mass gatherings. Just remember those boys Gobert and Mitchell had it and were ready to play. Think about how many of us may have had it and didn't skip a beat

yep
but its media
tom there will be another big jump and you'll see like 20 people mainly old die from it

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Real shyt, I should have money saved up :snoop:

Because I would be out in Hawaii takin it easy right now. Cheap flights, only 2 confirmed cases... CV aint thriving in that heat. My broke ass is here in Wisconsin instead :snoop:

I'm likely working remotely for 3 weeks, I'm gonna see how this week goes and if the airport look a little safer I may pull the trigger on heading down there. I seen a nice condo on AIRBNB being rented for 75 dollars a day, I wouldn't mind spending two weeks out there

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I had a cold in January....I wonder if it was CV...my wife had it too and she NEVER gets sick.

I had the flu or they said it was the flu I wasn't tested though back in late January. Bad headaches and chills/fever but very little congestion. I was wondering what it was I was outta work for 3-4 days. Looking back who knows..