COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I was married to my ex wife then and she got it. Quarantined her ass to the bedroom and got my daughter out of there becuz I knew that a lot of kids were dying from it. Mad people died in the US alone before it was called a pandemic. But there was nowhere near the type of panic there is right now. People stocking up on shyt like a blizzard is coming

The strain of influenza (Swine Flu) also turned out to have a case fatality rate of just 0.02% — well below even many typical seasonal influenzas.

Everything that’s known about the new coronavirus so far suggests that it’s an entirely different beast than its most recent pandemic predecessor. Peter Jay Hotez, a professor and dean of the tropical medicine school at Baylor College of Medicine, told us that the new virus, which is known as SARS-CoV-2, is considerably more transmissible and more lethal than H1N1.

For those reasons, he said, “the urgency to contain this coronavirus is so much greater than the H1N1 2009 one was.”

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The world isn't going to stop what they're doing. Are you going to live in fear or are you going to make the most of each day possible?

Told my Dad and brothers we should rent a house in Cabo for the next month and just go down and chill. Trying to get my Freaky Zeke on and and just train out under the sun :blessed:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Told my Dad and brothers we should rent a house in Cabo for the next month and just go down and chill. Trying to get my Freaky Zeke on and and just train out under the sun :blessed:
Real shyt, I should have money saved up :snoop:

Because I would be out in Hawaii takin it easy right now. Cheap flights, only 2 confirmed cases... CV aint thriving in that heat. My broke ass is here in Wisconsin instead :snoop: