COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
At this point idk whether or not I got the corona shyt, seasonal allergies or just anxiety Brehs :francis:

been getting weird chest sensations(tightness) and feeling kinda stuffy(but not snotty or anything)

A lot of people been getting sick these past 3 weeks. My fam is sick. (no major signs of Covid, just usual cold symptoms.) I have a stuffy nose right now. Been waking up with minor sore throat issues for a week. :francis:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
At this point idk whether or not I got the corona shyt, seasonal allergies or just anxiety Brehs :francis:

been getting weird chest sensations(tightness) and feeling kinda stuffy(but not snotty or anything)
Watching the news had me super anxious to the point where I couldn't sleep because I was feeling symptoms or at least I believed I was.

Had to stop watching that fear mongering shyt and relax because panicking was doing me no good. I've felt better the last few days not watching any news.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
My job is finally transitioning to Work-From-Home. I was supposed to have the next 3 days off but going in tomorrow to help set up access on everyones Laptops and getting back to work. I don't know when I'll really need that PTO.

I am so glad I got out of the restaurant industry a few years back. I passed by one of the chains earlier today and they were closed. Now I need my mother who works in an industry directly affected by this to stop spending money on junk and start putting money aside for Retirement and Rainy Day Fund:snoop:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Man, it's looking like this quarantine stuff is not going to be over anytime soon.

What is the plan after a month? Everyone starts to come out outside again and hope the virus doesnt start spreading again?

And if starts popping, we start quarantine again? I know they hope to spread out the amount people going to the hospital at once but with way it spreads and you can have some people showing no symptoms, how do even contain this really?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
CDC recommends no gatherings of 50+ people for 8 weeks! 2 months? Gotdamn!

Man, this is gonna fukkk with peoples heads. Working from home for that long will be difficult for a lot of people..especially if they lock shyt down.

meh wont happen if you have a wedding planned next week etc. banquet halls aint gonna be like sure no problem