COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the one person who died was a old geezer in a bc nursing home as well

The Washington cases were concentrated around a nursing home with elderly patients. People are truly grinding things to a halt over what? Should you take it seriously? Yes, but it isn't worth the economy being disrupted over.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Those deaths are on the same flow.....They were old and had underlying illnesses

yeah
its funny how the media words stuff

Heartbroken wife pays tribute to her 'soul mate' retired policeman husband, 59, who has become the youngest coronavirus patient in Britain to die

open up article

The 59-year-old - who had underlying health conditions

"'Although he tested positive, until a post-mortem examination, we can't say that was cause of death at the moment."

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any one work with or have experience with life insurance policies/companies?:feedme:

How the hell are they gonna shell out all this money at one time?:lupe:

a lot of policies actually don't provide full coverage in case of a pandemic - this is where you gotta check all the little fine print to see what each individual policy covers

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think this would be better than shutting everything down

let those who are more susceptible to it, elderly those with respiratory problems self isolate for months
and let the rest of us go about our day
But there's mad younger people who live with elderly people or people with weak immune systems. If you go about your day, and then comeback to the home that they're in, they can still be given the virus. There's no way to prevent the spread outside of EVERYONE staying home.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But there's mad younger people who live with elderly people or people with weak immune systems. If you go about your day, and then comeback to the home that they're in, they can still be given the virus. There's no way to prevent the spread outside of EVERYONE staying home.

im at the point now where

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

A lot of kids getting fukked over. There should be neighborhood schools open so they can eat just like they would in the Summer.

I know down here in OH, internet providers are offering up free wifi for 60 days so kids can do work online, and multiple businesses are offering free kids meals for 2 weeks. And the city schools are too. I think everyone will follow suit and play monkey see, monkey do the more different methods/precautions are put in place. People just gotta give it time.