COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Canada is working on a better vaccine and it will not cause testicular damage, I believe they are almost done, just testing left.

But question, someone tell me.
If you are not an elderly person and have no underlying existing issues you not gonna die, so should you still take the vaccine?
:mjlol:
nikka that's the part that takes months.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Been posting in the HL thread but I've had symptoms since Thursday night and haven't been out of the house since.

This shyt is everywhere and dumbass Americans are going to pay for their foolishness.

how you feeling breh?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They just officially ordered all bars and restaurants closed after 9 tonight until further notice in my state (Ohio) where we have 37 confirmed cases.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Remember, the world follows America's lead. The US for months said "no big deal". So folk were probably waiting on the US to figure it out and then go from there...but the US hasn't figured it out and here we are.

lol that's BS

Everyone acted before you guys. Look at Italy, South Korea, Vietnam, etc.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
how you feeling breh?
Doing OK today.

One thing I didn't get was the cough but the fever, fatigue, headaches, and general nasty feeling is all there.

Just for background, I'm in almost perfect health. I almost never get sick and haven't had the flu since 2008.

The government should've shut shyt down this weekend and declared an emergency 2 weeks ago. It's literally everywhere now.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I had a cold in January....I wonder if it was CV...my wife had it too and she NEVER gets sick.

shyt. I never get sick but Nov/Dec for about 2 weeks, my ass had the meanest cough, fever, headache, shortness of breath. Literally felt like death at some points. Went to urgent care finally and got a Z pack which helped but now the cough coming back. It make me wonder now if it was just a respiratory infection since they saying there are places that had cases way back in Sep/Oct but due to a lack of testing and officials tryna hide the info, nobody knew.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Quebec to close bars, cinemas and gyms

Quebec says bars, movie theatres, gyms, pools, ski hill, dance studios and other non-essential locations must close while the province ramps up measures to fight the novel coronavirus.

Restaurants will have to limit their capacity to about 50 per cent. Takeouts can remain open.
Sugar shacks (cabane à sucre) must also close.

The 14 new cases in Quebec since Saturday afternoon show that further restrictions are necessary, Premier François Legault said.

“In other countries (the number) was exponential. It could be exponential here,” he said. “What we are doing will save lives.”

Quebecers should only go out to buy bread, go to the pharmacy, take care of an elderly person or go for a walk.

Quebecers should try to remain one metre apart because you could be infected and not know it, he said.

Public health officials are being dispatched to Trudeau airport to instruct travellers on the importance self-isolation and social distancing. Many people have complained that federal border agents aren’t providing enough information about COVID-19 to those arriving in Canada.
Legault said he knows he’s putting restrictions of people’s lives, but says it’s necessary.
People who can work from home, should do so.

@JLova

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I have to give trump credit that instead of doing a travel ban on china, he chose europe, where the population and government are being much more cavalier about this virus :leon:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
So what we know is perception is about 3 weeks away from reality.
Things will get worse and worse and we are not flattening the curve.
All travel should be put on pause, borders closed and all stores should have some type of only so much groceries per household depending on family size.

But I get the feel that most countries are not looking at Italy and doing much.
Why is China the only country that had a goal to build a superhospital in 10 days?
Why isn't there an emergency plan to make more in country made respirators?
This is madness, I don't think any country is taking this seriously not only Trump
It's not about how serious people are taking it. I'm going to sound like the biggest a$$hole-- but nature always wins. Resource scarcity will always be a factor. It's impossible to stock and maintain enough supplies for a situation like this-- and impossible to do so once it's already begun to impact the populace in a significant way.

This becomes even more challenging when you have to literally hold the hands of your population like children in constant consideration of things like "rights". The Chinese threw that out the window and treated their people more like "assets" than individuals. Now people who cry about things like authoritarianism are basically complaining that their gov't doesn't exercise that same level of control in this situation.