COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just went to the supermarket and I was alarmed at how many people were out. If it’s not for essentials people should be really trying to stay home. If I didn’t have to go to work I would be in my house only coming out to get air in my backyard and going for walks.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The virus wipes out the weak and the elderly... Now reports that it makes men sterile.

I don't know about y'all, but this sounds like a perfect recipe for population control.

:jbhmm:

:dahell: You know you gone have to link that video or article.

If this is true. This 1,000,000% lab created.

Billy Gates is the King of DePoP and would fit perfectly with his public agenda. Even would explain why he seems confused why it's not impacting Africa.

Before we go down that deep rabbit hole though, you have a link for that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
0 cases in Alabama 2 days ago
12 today.
:francis:

Are they travel related? I know y'all got a port over there, forgot which city, Mobile maybe? But y'all have cruise ships out there? Somebody had to have infected all 12 of those people and who knows how long they've had it for.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Are they travel related? I know y'all got a port over there, forgot which city, Mobile maybe? But y'all have cruise ships out there? Somebody had to have infected all 12 of those people and who knows how long they've had it for.

at this moment probably thousands have it just haven't been tested yet

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went out to dinner last night. :yeshrug:

tenor.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Philippines isolates Manila to fight coronavirus outbreak

Thousands of police officers and army troops started sealing the Philippines’ densely populated capital on Sunday at the start of one of Southeast Asia’s most drastic containment moves against the new coronavirus.

Under monthlong restrictions imposed in the entire Manila metropolis — home to more than 12 million people — residents are compelled to stay at home, except when they need to leave for work or go on urgent errands, including medical emergencies.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

They are all over the state and at least 1 resident is currently in another state. It doesn't matter. It's all over the United States now and more people have it than what is reported.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
So what we know is perception is about 3 weeks away from reality.
Things will get worse and worse and we are not flattening the curve.
All travel should be put on pause, borders closed and all stores should have some type of only so much groceries per household depending on family size.

But I get the feel that most countries are not looking at Italy and doing much.
Why is China the only country that had a goal to build a superhospital in 10 days?
Why isn't there an emergency plan to make more in country made respirators?
This is madness, I don't think any country is taking this seriously not only Trump