COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ohio just shut down all restaurants and bars. Ohio department of health director has a real calm voice but she was scaring the shyt out of me.

And she was also wrong with her 100K claim and had to walk it back. When this is all said and done, there needs to be a huge post mortem on how to approach matters like this.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yup
a large segment of people are living paycheck to paycheck. Now you may not even have a job. IF restaurants and bars close in any major city thats a sizeable amount of people who made good money of tips etc. now wondering where the next paycheck is.
Savings, investing (even tho its been crazy lately) and side hustles are gonna be crucial this next month or two. People better take this down time to improve their skills and be in a better position when this all ends.

Also, tell me how I just seen a video of people having put up their hurricane shutters cuz of this. Talk about quarantining themselves. :russ:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
And she was also wrong with her 100K claim and had to walk it back. When this is all said and done, there needs to be a huge post mortem on how to approach matters like this.
She may have walked that back but she also said, “Some of our kids will get sick and some of our kids will die.”

Had me like :picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She may have walked that back but she also said, “Some of our kids will get sick and some of our kids will die.”

Had me like :picard:

:dahell:

upload_2020-3-15_16-20-58.png