COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My one year old got sick, had a cough and high fever. Then me and my girl woke up with a cough...and I’m freaking the fukk out. She was super nonchalant about it.

But I took my son to the pediatrician and it turns out he’s positive for Flu. You should have seen the look on the doctors face when the results came in. She said it like we won the lottery....”Guys...it’s Flu A!!” :mjgrin:

I went to my doctor and confirmed I have the flu as well. Anyway Lil dude is on his third day of medication and he’s damn near 100% again. I’m on my third day and still feel like ass.

I’m not taking any chances with this coronavirus. fukk all that. We are on lockdown

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
89546752_10158159676527803_6478136001901363200_n.jpg

giphy.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same thing over here:

Told my wife I couldn't believe what customs looked like when I flew in. I was downright shocked. They asked one question and that was it. Also had us herded up like cattle with travellers from the States and other countries. Some wearing masks.

I feel fine though. It's been a week.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
These racist inbreeds only cared about building a wall and voted for a guy who was completely out of his league and a serious lack of intelligence, empathy, leadership. They will learn...or are they too damn stupid?
Hate and fear is stronger than love. They hate color folk so much they'll overlook all this shyt to keep their man in office.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Told my wife I couldn't believe what customs looked like when I flew in. I was downright shocked. They asked one question and that was it. Also had us herded up like cattle with travellers from the States and other countries. Some wearing masks.

I feel fine though. It's been a week.

My brother in law flew back from Philly two weeks ago, had a fever three days ago and was tested Thursday. He's still waiting for his results. Him and my sister was asking if they could come over to hang out today :francis:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I don’t hear anyone talking about the fact that Jehovahs Witnesses don’t celebrate birthdays and thus will have no idea how long to wash their hands.
Could be it for them.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea how this clown is not getting FRIED:

1. "It's just a cold, no big deal"
2. Refused testing kits from WHO
3. LIED about google building a website for testing
4. LIED about availability of testing
5. Completely got rid of the team that was responsible for dealing with pandemics

That's just off the top of my head. This clown has no business being in office and the people who put him there and pacify him should all pay for it. Get every last one of those republican senators the fukk out. Publicly shame them. Mitch Mconnel? He should be flogged. All those useless Trump Supporters, send them to Iraq.

LOL @ a leader not taking responsibility. That shyt is unheard of....unless they're dictators.

Yeah, honestly I’m more disappointed in the GOP than trump at this point tbh. They set a terrible precedent by not being a check and balance within their own party. Trump is just doing him and getting away with shyt like he has his whole life, simply because those around him keep giving him positive reinforcement no matter how bad he does. I get being raised in a bubble around yes-men, but elected officials should be held to a higher standard than that.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Some of you guys need to calm down. Here in the UK the Chief Medical Officer has accepted that the majority of the population will become infected at some point.

For the vast majority of people who do become infected the symptoms will be mild and the government is advising those with symptoms NOT to seek medical help but to self isolate for 7 days.

The plan here is to try and delay the peak until summer when hospitals are less busy.

In the UK only those with severe symptoms will be tested so the American response I’ve seen online about testing everyone seems counterintuitive to me. Won’t that just create increased work for your healthcare professionals?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Be careful with flying and anywhere else with recycling air systems. Remember that lady in the quarantined apartment that got it from somebody ten floors up from her unsealed hvac vent?

Wasn't that in HK though? A lot of the apartments there are old as hell