COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nfs I think I have a fever, neck warm af. Throat feels itchy as hell and got a slight cough. I think it’s some regular shyt from working out outside yesterday evening/night and/or sleeping w the fan on or something but the timing is :sadcam: lol. Just picked up some NyQuil bout to play cod til I KO :ehh:

I don't have a fever but got sinus congestion and a slight itch in the throat and not much of a cough but just to clear up sinuses. Gargle some warm saltwater and that should help. You can get thru this. We all can.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I feel weird, can’t tell if it’s from taking my pre workout or if the rona got to me :sadcam:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
have you been to any grocery store lately?

I'm sure these countries shutting down is only on the internet right :dahell:

Man nikkaz out here living their life breh...grocery stores are out of certain products but it’s not completely crazy. Brehs out here at the mall like it’s a regular weekend...I can’t believe it but folks out here are acting like :manny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think you're good they say the two biggest symptoms are fever and dry cough :manny:
Yeah and mainly shortness of breath. I think I got something allergy related. You from South Florida right? So you know how crazy our weather is with all these changes lately. Wouldn't be surprised if that's whats causing it.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

This is why this is so serious. It’s hitting the elderly hard. It is highly contagious and in addition the long incubation period makes it difficult to give actual numbers and tell how many cases you have and how far spread it actually is. The more people that get it the more people die. Regardless of age.

More and more it appears Ohio’s doctors estimates that over 100,000 in the state have it currently and that Italian scientists may also be correct in that the only way you can beat this is a total shutdown. I’m praying this doesn’t get too bad especially with the officials we have currently in charge here in the United States.