COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Btw I know of someone who may possibly have it...he can't get it confirmed because they told him not to come to the hospital and self-quarantine

Breh blacked out twice so far...once walking to the bathroom. He has the symptoms ...If he indeed does have it then that aint no ordinary flu

He's going back to running his store in a few days :unimpressed:

You TELL him to stay his ass indoors, he could die outright if he pushes himself to hard.. IF he does have it...:picard: he NEEDS to self quarantine...

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they should be given credit...they were surprised by this shyt and dealt with it effectively. :gucci: The West had two months to prepare and couldn't do shyt
Everywhere else is placing restrictive measures though just not every country is in complete lockdown like China since numbers are still relatively low elsewhere. I'm not sure what's so great about what their doing when Italy and France were quick to following suit when their numbers spiked just sounds like some anti west talk to me :hubie:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
You TELL him to stay his ass indoors, he could die outright if he pushes himself to hard.. IF he does have it...:picard: he NEEDS to self quarantine...

Lol I don't know him...I only know OF him through someone else. But I guess he thinks he's recovered and doesn't know about this virus' okey-doke...and how hard part 2 been hitting folks

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Everywhere else is placing restrictive measures though just not every country is in complete lockdown like China since numbers are still relatively low elsewhere. I'm not sure what's so great about what their doing when Italy and France were quick to following suit when their numbers spiked just sounds like some anti west talk to me :hubie:

Lol Italy closed the stable door after horse had bolted. That's the whole point. China was quicker in locking down when their numbers were similar. UK, America are basically :manny: