COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
so, according to social media over here, some spanish motherfukkers (a couple) brought the fukking virus over here to namibia.
now they are being quarantined and some people from the flight left the airport and went home.
went to the shop earlier and this is all everyone is talking about.
:snoop:why are african leaders so fukking incompetent?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again fukk China for all of this.

And all this. Like I said before on here as a person who has worked in china. Ain't no surprise that they spread this shyt to the rest of the world.

Most them jokers there got breathing issues cause of the pollution. So it is a place where everyone is coughing and spitting. Now through in a contagious virus and you got a bad situatuon.

Plus in the meat markets and food stands they are known to have shyt quality hygiene wise. Even the local chinese people will tell foreigners not to eat there because it can get you sick.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Nasty :hhh:

d1y8qead5yj31.jpg

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:@waking up to negs. Sorry brehs I didn't realize it would make you that concerned. I
Was not thinking straight.

Alright here is what she told me so far. Not that much but I'm sure she'll have more to share as time progresses and when I can get her on the phone again. Her part of the country is only now starting to see a serious increase of cases. She talked with a ICU doctor(she is an anesthesiologist) who has already worked on seven cases in the area as sometimes doctors work at more than one facility within the hospitals system. She told me that if you need a ventilator, that appears to be a death sentence. All the cases that end up with patients on a ventilator followed quickly by death. Secondly, they only have 100 test within the whole hospital system among all the facilities. I didn't ask how many facilities there are but I assume that is low based on what she said and how they are seeing an increasing amount of patients. I'm assuming the fact this one doctor already worked on 7 cases as just one doctor I assume there are other people are working on other cases through the system and they are going to quickly run through 100 tests and there will be a period people may die but due to lack of testing they aren't going to be confirm its covid that killed them until tests are restocked.

Not much but I'll ask again today if she has anymore details. It sounds like it's going to get worse before getting better in future. It's not so much the disease itself but that our hospital system is not prepared for this and it's going to be a shyt show.

This is all second hand so hopefully I didn't screw anything up or lose something in translation of what she told me.Anyone familiar with medical systems or hospitals feel free to question me on details or run any questions by me and I'll run it up the chain for clarification or answers.

that’s what I’ve heard too.

People who say it’s not an automatic death sentence are right but don’t get it. If our hospitals are overwhelmed then the sick and or old who need help won’t get help on time.So yes you’re fine more then likely no matter what if you’re somebody here who’s not old but your parent or grandparent isn’t fine if they can’t get the proper care.

That’s why if we can show some patience and avoid public places and not spread this thing too much at once it’s the most important thing because then our hospitals and ICU’s won’t be overwhelmed and our parents and grandparents will then be able to get proper care on time and survive this thing. That’s why it’s imperative we handle this smartly and patiently