Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Headache
Stuffed nose
Shortness of breath/lungs feeling congested
Try to cough something out but nothing comes out

i got allergies so my first guess was that but I took some medication for that and it didnt help :francis:
I have that too, shyt went away for most of the day when I was active, but when I relax I feel it.

I will get checked out if it worsen. shyt his people different, some folks that had it didn't know and ended up fighting it off with mild to little symptoms

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
When Ebola hit Obama nipped that shyt in the bud ASAP

Another thing about this there is no one to keep us calm. I know Obama wasn't greatest president but imagine Obama addressing the nation during this time .Trump is all over place .Wouldn't be surprise if Mental Hospitals start becoming overcrowded .

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's funny, and honestly sad, is how this is a mainly American outlook on situations like this

when we was in LA back in December, we had a Lyft driver, buddy was this Egyptian

so we get to chit chatting, and he tells me about how shyt was going down during 2011, when they had they uprising

he told me basically, from like a block by block, hood basis, mainly people watched out for one another

which is funny

cause when you consider how Americans, regardless of race, think they're these uber-intellectuals when it comes to societal disruptions

yet these fools wanna talk about getting guns and all this other mess

no intention in rebuilding, or community

When researching on the ground commentary from hurricane Katrina, you get those type of stories of camaraderie en masse...even down to makeshift protection and surveillance patrols of black people within the convention center and elsewhere..all kinds of things tbh

Hell, your shared story was on the ground commentary...who knows how Egyptian state media presented their response...jus like how american medias presentation will be whatever they want it to be

Black people need to be careful about allowing our image of ourseives to be curated by outsiders

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Ok on the internet and on social media this shyt is scary as hell on some apocalyptic revelations ass shyt. The scene at the grocery stores is the same. But every where else it’s literally business as usual. Something ain’t adding up :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Ok on the internet and on social media this shyt is scary as hell on some apocalyptic revelations ass shyt. The scene at the grocery stores is the same. But every where else it’s literally business as usual. Something ain’t adding up :stopitslime:
a military event between Russia/China/iran /us/ Europe

This "hysteria" is to sway the world against China and it's allies