COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
My mom is a doctor and has told me some shyt. Some alarming and may be a sign to come. Don't mean to leave people in suspense but will share more details tomorrow after some sleep. Exhausted. Can't really write an in-depth post right now.

One thing she said they are doing is immediately screening all visitors to the hospital for a fever. She also said they had to lock up toliet paper and hand sanitizer because workers at the hospital were stealing it lol.

As far as the more serious details I'll share some more tomorrow after questioning.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My mom is a doctor and has told me some shyt. Some alarming and may be a sign to come. Don't mean to leave people in suspense but will share more details tomorrow after some sleep. Exhausted. Can't really write an in-depth post right now.

One thing she said they are doing is immediately screening all visitors to the hospital for a fever. She also said they had to lock up toliet paper and hand sanitizer because workers at the hospital were stealing it lol.

As far as the more serious details I'll share some more tomorrow after questioning.
Why even post this now then ol attention whore ass boy :comeon:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

:martin: Breh go have a cup of coffee and give up the info, you playing with people's health, I ain't trying to get hemmed up by the Rona