Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And yet people are treating this nonchalantly. I’m trying to tell my mom that she should look into not going on her cruise next month. She’s refusing. Saying that maybe this will clear up by next month. I hope so too. I’m also hoping that cruise line shuts things down.

@ColdSlither your parents don’t have a choice now. Divine intervention
:blessed:

Coronavirus pandemic prompts the big 3 cruise companies to suspend operations

The coronavirus pandemic has brought the bulk of the cruise industry to a standstill as Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruisesannounced Friday the suspension of operations.

Norwegian Cruises announced the immediate suspension of global operations until April 11 and Royal Caribbean said it is suspending U.S. cruises for 30 days. The announcements follow the news Thursday that Carnival's Princess Cruises is suspending global operations until May 10

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Just like the 2008 showed about the banking system, our "just in time" economy can't handle these sorts of disruptions. Blame capitalism for pushing things as far as possible in the name of profit. Bain, Mckinsey, HBS etc. Will the architects of this system get off scot free like the bankers did in 2008?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mom is a doctor and has told me some shyt. Some alarming and may be a sign to come. Don't mean to leave people in suspense but will share more details tomorrow after some sleep. Exhausted. Can't really write an in-depth post right now.

One thing she said they are doing is immediately screening all visitors to the hospital for a fever. She also said they had to lock up toliet paper and hand sanitizer because workers at the hospital were stealing it lol.

As far as the more serious details I'll share some more tomorrow after questioning.
U gay as hell for that lmao. Why even post this shyt now nikka? Just post the shyt when u ready to post it

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Just like the 2008 showed about the banking system, our "just in time" economy can't handle these sorts of disruptions. Blame capitalism for pushing things as far as possible in the name of profit. Bain, Mckinsey, HBS etc. Will the architects of this system get off scot free like the bankers did in 2008?

I don’t see a 2008 recession, I’ve heard it non stop and it never happens

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I was really trying to say that it is already showing how fragile our "just in time" economic system is.

that’s kinda the issue with “just in time” conceptually right? It works until you bottleneck the process. That’s why a good supply chain with visibility to demand will either plan some flex in the schedule OR have safety stock.

hard to do so with something you never encountered before

That being said, it’s still fukk Cheeto Trumpito and everybody that support him :pacspit: