Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Nothing amazes me more than these idiots who think they have it all figured out. :mjlol:
These nikkas think because they got their supplies and ammo ready that it's all gonna be good:mjlol:
nikka either you will run out of all that shyt in a year or you will be a target once the prisoners are released:mjlol:
They will take all of your shyt and render all of your years of prepping USELESS:mjlol:
how you gon fight anyone when you run out of food, which gives you energy :pachaha: y'all better stop that fantasy shyt and really hope that walking dead shyt don't become real life. if muhfukkas already fighting over toilet paper, what you think gon happen when shyt really pops off?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All your info stats say bat dilemma was in Guangdong and Hong Kong...nowhere near Wuhan.

You have so little clue what you're saying that I don't even know where to start. Form a coherent objection and then I'll respond, I can't even tell what your objection is.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Here it comes...

I get and flip adderall
And had to go to the doctor on Wednesday. Before I got on the elevator a white man in a mask asked if I coughed recently and I said no and just handed me a piece of paper saying I was good :dead:

There’s no testing. And although I don’t think it’s as serious as fake news makes it I guarantee 30%+ in western Washington is infected