COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
This is an example of capping. I've checked my Twitter, YouTube, & Google News feeds and nobody is reporting this.

It may be but I'm on the side that believes it.

From the beginning the first few things he said about it was it wasn't that serious and he kept pointing to the low numbers. When people would push back about getting test he would talk around it and contradict what the "experts" were saying. From there when the Washington state Governor criticized the Trump Administration for not doing enough after like 12 or so people died in his state he called him a "snake" and still started pointing to low numbers. Each time that came about he mentioned something about the stock market or for people to still go out and spend money and not stay indoors out of fear. So when people started testing positive for and the pressure started hitting... he read that teleprompter like a kid that got beat for being bad and forced to "read it right". Even in that speech he still brought up the markets again saying they are "still higher than when he got in the office".

He's been like a Peacock showing off his colorful feathers but with companies having to layoff people and the markets crashing trending towards another Recession he is in full panic mode.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My boss just told us to work from home all next week. Looks like they are starting to take this serious now :wow:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
My Granny Grams said she still going to church 3x a week because "as Christians we should not worry and let the world dictate our faith" :sadcam: she a stubborn southern baptist woman:mjcry:

Told her the kiddo will not be traveling to her this spring break