COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
We got people out here in NC still talking about hitting concerts, the clubs, and leaving the airport like its nothing.. No masks, close contact here and all.. Cotdamn this country is full of idiots :snoop:
Bro nikkas down here crazy fam. Dude at Wendy’s the other day told me the disease ain’t real it’s CGI created by the government.

I fell all the way back and told that nikka I got to go

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Definitely ready to sit my ass at home the next couple weeks and “work”. Me and my girl did mad shopping a couple weeks ago so we’re set for the next few weeks. Plus she has an IUD. Just got a bottle of Henny and Tito’s and an ounce of diesel. She brought over 10 bottles of wine for herself. The kids got mad snacks and vitamins. Let the quarantine commence
:blessed:
Nice i work from home starting monday :blessing:

Fred

doggy

All Star
Daps
My cousin is one of those anti vaxx fams. He texted me asked me if we stocked up. I’m like yeah we’ve been on self quarantine since Wednesday. What about you guys? He’s like oh cool that’s awesome. We’re still sending our kids to school and going to work.
:gucci:
I didn’t even know what to say to that.
There’s really nothing to say.
All I know is I’m not seeing his ass or his family anytime soon.
:hubie:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Like you've never seen before. I love TheColi, my African-Americans, and I have many of them, my approval numbers are very high on TheColi, the Fake News Media will never tell you that, but thats okay. They like me and they like what we've done for the African-American unemployment numbers very much, we are going to use their tremendous technology. You look at it, and it's a site, a beautiful site, it's a site that has been running for years and running much better than Obama's website. A complete disaster. What a beauty that was
full
:laff:rep

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
They shut down our large custom car show this weekend and put the clamps on indoor events (limited people).