COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fiancée’s mother is in her 70s, diabetic. Retired pastor so she’s constantly meeting people, going to church, conferences, etc. My fiancée told her to stay home and not go to a conference she was planning on going to. She replied by saying she thought black people couldn’t get it :stopitslime:

I encourage y’all to share as much factual information about COVID-19 with your family and friends as possible, especially older people in your family. Just way too much misinformation being passed around that’s putting people in danger

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Liquor stores and company make crazy profit during crisis and even in good times. They are economy proof.

This is true. I used to work for a gasket company, we were at a trade show and we had a Jack Daniels Nascar vehicle in our booth. I asked the guy cleaning the car how much for hood decal placement, he said $7M, I hit the:damn:. He said its JD, they can afford it, people drink in good times and bad.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what are the actual details Trump laid out? drive-through testing at those 4 major pharmacies?

are there enough tests? are they free?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Definitely ready to sit my ass at home the next couple weeks and “work”. Me and my girl did mad shopping a couple weeks ago so we’re set for the next few weeks. Plus she has an IUD. Just got a bottle of Henny and Tito’s and an ounce of diesel. She brought over 10 bottles of wine for herself. The kids got mad snacks and vitamins. Let the quarantine commence
:blessed: